Costco / Stuart Lee Rebates / never received my rebate

1 Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:

I upgraded a cell phone at Costco and received a form for a $50 rebate to be sent inti Stuart Lee Rebates. I have never received the $501 and can no longer find the web site.

Ct

Comments

• Re
      26th of Oct, 2011

Stuart Lee has a website designed to take care of customer concerns. They have been in business for 16 years. They area very credible business. They only process rebates. the retailers they work for authorize or decline all rebates they receive. They have no control over who gets denied. Give them a break they are honest people. I know, I worked there for years. great company.

• 19
      16th of Aug, 2012

I can't believe it. I also upgraded my phone through costco and the same thing happen but worst. The associates at costco lied to me. He said that I will receive the rebate through my verizon account and when I called verizon they didn't have a clue of what I was talking about. I am so p.o Costco shouldn't allow this people to do any sales in their premises because it hurts their reputation. I never received any money back and it is too late now. Please guys, don't up grade anything through costco

• Gl
      17th of Mar, 2013

I upgraded my phone through verizon at Costco.Stuart Lee sent me a HD Media Dock because he didnt have the correct Navagation dock to fit my Razr model phone. I want the correct dock due me.Costco reps told me truth about everything . Stuart Lee need to send correct items or wait til its in stock to send rebates.Your apology is not accepted!

• Va
      24th of Apr, 2014

I can`t believe in Stuart Lee i also upgraded my phone at Costco and return my rebate agreement and receipt i never received any money back!!!

• Ke
      23rd of Jan, 2015

Never received my rebate! Mailed in everything... Paid every bill on time! Seems as tho they have a reputation for doing this. Terrible service.. Why is there no phone number?! Ridiculous! Costco stop using them!

• Lu
      31st of May, 2016

My name is Lucille M. Malenke I have submitted two(2) rebates for a Costco Cash Card. Rebate #1 was for Galaxy S6, 952-715-2491 for $125.00, Rebate #2 was for Galaxy Core Prime, 507-715-2064. According to your records the paper work was Received on 03/07/2016 for both phones. As of todays date: May 31, 2016 I have not received either rebate CashCard for Costco. Please notify me by phone: 952-715-2491 as too the status of these rebates.