Costco / optical department (eyeglasses)

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:

Me and my son (12 years old)went to Costco on Nov 8, 2016 for his Pair of Eyeglasses. We select the frame from Costco and transitional lenses in brown color. They told us it's going to be ready within 7-10 days. Yesterday which is on Nov16th I got a phone call from Costco that my son glasses are ready to pick up. We went there to pick up the glasses, but it was wrong frame and incorrect lenses. After waiting for 9 days it's not still there due to carelessness and irresponsibility of optical department.
My son old glasses lenses number has huge difference as compared to new lenses numbers. It's very hard for him to focus in school due to not having right lenses. He is suffering everyday.

I would like to get my refund back that I paid for my son glasses, but I still need the glasses for him.

Please take action against this carelessness, so nobody have to suffer like us.

Di
Nov 17, 2016

Comments

• Po
      17th of Nov, 2016

It sounds to me as though the center made a mistake. I would recommend contacting them for assistance, as they will not receive your feedback here.

Your second to last sentence seems to imply that you want a full refund AND still wish to receive the glasses. If I misunderstood this then I apologize. If this is truly what you are asking for, this is absolutely ridiculous and an unrealistic request that should not be honored.