Costco / optical department (eyeglasses)
Me and my son (12 years old)went to Costco on Nov 8, 2016 for his Pair of Eyeglasses. We select the frame from Costco and transitional lenses in brown color. They told us it's going to be ready within 7-10 days. Yesterday which is on Nov16th I got a phone call from Costco that my son glasses are ready to pick up. We went there to pick up the glasses, but it was wrong frame and incorrect lenses. After waiting for 9 days it's not still there due to carelessness and irresponsibility of optical department.
My son old glasses lenses number has huge difference as compared to new lenses numbers. It's very hard for him to focus in school due to not having right lenses. He is suffering everyday.
I would like to get my refund back that I paid for my son glasses, but I still need the glasses for him.
Please take action against this carelessness, so nobody have to suffer like us.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - poor cashier service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - bakery and parking
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco tire department
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - president feta cheese
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - pharmacy