Costco / kirkland bacon crumbles
On Nov. 17, 2016 I was eating some Kirkland Bacon Crumbles when I bit into a piece of bone or hard plastic and fractured a tooth and cut my tongue and cheek. The Kirkland Bacon Crumbles were purchased at your Tucson store on Costco Blvd.
On Nov. 18, 2016 my dentist made the emergency repairs to my tooth until he can make a crown to permanently repair the tooth. We have retained the offending piece of foreign material and the broken tooth. My dentist indicated that the total cost to repair and replace the tooth will be about $2, 500.00.
My client number is [protected] and my name is Wayne Mejeur. My address is 13272 N. Heritage Club Pl. Marana Az. 85658. My e-mail address is [protected]@comcast.net, My phone number is [protected].
My desirable resolution of this complaint, is at minimum that you pay the dental bills for the repair and replacement of my tooth
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart