Having problems with Costco?

+1 800 774 2678 (Membership & Warehouse)
+1 800 955 2292 (Online Orders)
+1 855 258 3217 (CostcoTickets)
+1 855 620 7579 (Photo Center)
+1 800 607 6861 (Pharmacy)
+1 866 861 0450 (Concierge Services)
+1 800 788 9968 (Business Center Orders)
P. O. Box 34622
Seattle, Florida

Complaints & Reviews

my card won't work

Over a year ago, my Costco charge card quit working. I mean, the magnetic part is corrupt. I cannot purchase gas and when I use it inside the store, the Manager has to be called each time! I have asked for a new card, but the person from India on the phone keeps telling me that my card is fine. It is not fine, it will not work!!! I have tried to order a different card, no luck there, either. It would help if the people on the telephone could speak good English. Please help!! This is a complaint about the charge card itself.

• Al
    Alicia Nov 20, 2008

You have to go Membership at the actual Costco store. It takes 5 minutes. Just ask for a new card & they'll help you. Really simple.

danny Feb 01, 2009

really, just get another card from membership.

• Ki
    king of complaints Aug 28, 2009

take a cart, put some vulnerable staffs, like eggs, glass, flour in it and vandalize them while u go around in the costco and leave them inside and come out and have a cheap hot-dog and pop and go home...

• Go to your nearest costco. go to membership. tell them you are having a problem with your credit side of the card. They will call the credit card company for you. you will receive it in the mail in 7-10 business days. that simple.

terrible customer service

Costco's drug prices may be cheaper, but the amount of time you'll spend on the phone because...

scam and cheating

I am 54 year old black man who was hired as a seasonal temp for Costco. I loved my job and received excellent...

rude treatment when leaving the store

One Sunday after purchasing two items we were trying to leave the store but there was an exit line of more...

bad business practice

In 2007, I had a returned check to Costco. This check was returned due to a bank error. However, I was in a car accident and three months of rehab (outside my residence). Upon getting home, I went through stacks of mail to find that I had a returned check. I immediately went to the Costco store to try to remedy it. Armed with a letter from BofA (stating return was their error) I went up to Costco to pay the check. They had turned it over to a collection agency. I told them the circumstances behind the check and why it took me six months to get up there. They still insisted I deal with the collection agency and would not recall the check back. The collection agency charged an additional $95 in fee's for the check. So, a $142 check cost me over $235 with Costco. The manager's name is Bill and apparently didn't even care or show any sensitivity towards my situation. The bank volunteered to pay the return check fee of $25 but would not pay the additional $70 in fee's. I simply asked for Costco to do the right thing. If I bounced the check due to my mismanagement, then I would take the consequences of that. But not knowing there was an issue due to stuff beyond my control only goes to show how insensitive and profit oriented this company is. Thank you Costco for victimizing me. I vow never to shop with you again. The time I lost from work due to my accident and the changes this accident has caused my life, you just added fuel to the fire.

• Ba
    BAR Jan 29, 2009

Okay, what exactly did Costco do wrong? They sent you letters telling you that you owe them money for goods you bought...when you, or ANYBODY never contacted them to explain why you have not taken care of your obligation, they took the next step to get their money. In SIX MONTHS you finally want to pay and now it is out of Costcos hands. An accident is a horrible thing but surely someone could have read the ceritfied letters from Costco before it went to collections. Costco did no wrong!!

• Ni
    Nirokogaseru Mar 30, 2009

Costco couldn't tell the collection agency to withdraw the claim; once a claim is made, it is too late. You didn't have anybody pick up your mail and bring it to you?

• Ki
    king of complaints Aug 28, 2009

• your lucky it went to a collectio9n agency where i work they send it to the DA and you are brought up on charges of fraud and required to pay for a class, pay a fine, pay the bounced check fee, and pay the check.

• Ya
    yahoogem Dec 13, 2010

I'm sorry for what happened to you...but I don't see why Costco should have to absorb the cost ($70) for a mistake unless it was their mistake. You say it was a "bank error" and were "armed" with a copy of a letter form BofA stating such...but why are you expecting Costco to eat 6 months of all of the work (collections, mailings, collection costs, ETC) to try and get the money back for the bad check????? If it was your bank's error, then they should pay any fees associated with the situation.
    The fact that you had medical issues and couldn't take care of the situation before 6 months is NOT Costco or Bank of America's fault. If you have a relationship with your bank, they should be the ones to try to be compassionate and pay for any fees because of their mistake.
    I own a business and occasionally get returned checks. I get all kinds of reasons and I try to be compassionate...BUT the fact of the matter is, my bank charges me every time a client bounces a check to me...it's called a "returned check fee" and it ranges $15.-$25 and no matter what the reason, I am charged that fee. So no matter what the reason a client's check is returned, I want to get reimbursed for that amount. AND to tell you the truth, if I had to try to get my money for 6 months, I think $70 is more than resonable for waiting for your money considering they could have had you arrested for a bad check.
    I just get so ticked off when I hear how someone bad mouths a business when they did nothing wrong.Instead I would have thought you'd be more apologetic to put them thru the hassle and happily paid the fees. After all they did hire a collection agency. That's why they had you go thru the agency...the agency had to get paid and that was probably the only way.
    I think you are looking at the situation lopsided...if you were a small business and someone wrote you a check for whatever reason, you couldn't cash... you'd probably be compassionate but still want your money. There's nothing wrong with what Costco did. It should have been the other way around...with Costco saying, they no longer want your business and will never take a check from you again...not you saying you will never patronize them again.
    It's a drag what happened to you medically, but it really isn't Costco's fault that happened and you couldn't get in there earlier than 6 months...PLEEZE!

arrogant employee!

I just have a very bad experience today. My family and I went to go shopping at Costco and since it'...

costco membership scam

I joined Costco in February of 2006. When February 2007 rolled around, I decided not to rejoin. I rejoined in...

scam and fraud!

I was on my way to Costco to go shopping when my tire alert went on. I had a screw in my tire. I went to the...

terrible service!

No real news here. Costco treats its customers like cattle. My last trip to Costco, Marina Del Rey, CA...

horrible online shopping service!

I ordered a set of tire from costco.com. but two days later I received a notification email that I will be charged so-called incorrect discount due to their system. but I may cancel this order by reply the email. So I decide to reply this email immediately to cancel the order because the product price is not my favorite choice again if plus the so-called incorrect discount. However I could get any response even I sent them 3 email to them in 2 weeks. I called them and they said the tire already sent to their warehouse tire center and it cann't be canceled. finally, another customer service lady help me canceled this order in another call, and I also called the tire center for sure. I thought that's the end.

At the 12th day, I found I could not get any refund from original order charge and additional charge. I went to local Costco warehouse customer service, they could not find my shopping record information. I had to go back home print all the online order record, then the local store manager help me to contact online service. The guy at online service was unfriendly, he agree refund me after 7-10 days and did not give me any explanation. that's horrible experience. while you do online shopping at Costco.com, they can charge you anytime, cancel your order etc without notification! unlike other reliable company such as Dell.com, circuitcity.com, CompUSA.com, Officedepot.com, Staple.com...

I am a long time Costco member and I like Costco local warehouse. I hate Costco online service after this terrible experience and I like to say bye-bye for costco.com until they change their service.

• 3d
    3doggal Nov 03, 2009

True, if you want your money refunded promptly do not shop on line thru Costco. They used mine for 2 months and I still do not have a refund.

• Na
    Nate Blevins Apr 24, 2017

I agree. Costco has THE WORST website for ordering online or seeing what is available in the store! THE WORST!!!

directv worst customer service

Directv contract bought at Costco Directv kiosk for Saturday install. Installer shows at 11AM for a 1:30 PM...

bye bye costco!

Tire shop insist on mounting "best" tires on the rear. Where would you rather have a potential blow out ? On...

avoid this costco tire department!

Costco Tire Department, Wharton NJ 07866 www.costco.com My wife was going to work on the interstate last...

extra tax added to replace defective product

MY husband and I purchased an LCD TV from Costco. After a month, the sound started to disappear on several channels, since we own another TV part of the same home entertainment network that did not have the same problem we came to the conclusion the TV is defective. We returned it to Costco (Langley, BC) and to our surprise we were charged an extra recycling tax on the new (exactly same type of TV and otherwise same price TV) that we got.
When we asked the manager called Taj why is it that we are being charged extra fees to replace a defective product that we purchased in good faith and under the assumption that it would work as advertised he replied that it he is not responsible for government taxes and that we chose to return the TV instead of having it serviced by the manufacturer. WOw, great service!

My conclusion: It is our fault, I always said Costco has no quality products and the customer service is really bad.

My advice : shop elsewhere!

BobSerrell Feb 18, 2008

So let's see, you are angry at the retailer because of a government policy. Are you too blind to understand the government is the problem? Please don't waste people's time by posting illegitmate complaints. Your comments prove you are in the wrong. You would be able to see through that if you were capable of logic.

• Fo
    for serious? Jul 16, 2008

wow... Go learn law or economics or something. You are a very uniformed and under educated individual.

missing lcd tv worth $1, 600.00

Costco does not arrange signed deliveries for their shipping courier. Nor do they at least have the courier leave a notice for facility pick-up irregardless of the amount of the merchandise you are buying. On their tracking it said "Delivered: Left at side door" by UPS. First off, we do not have a side door - we have a gate. Second, no UPS person rang the bell (we have 24-hour surveillance cams) on the day they said it was delivered.

Make sure before you order that you know your ship to address will have somebody waiting for UPS (or any other Costco.com courier) during their delivery hours - which has an 8 hour time frame. Or have a hole large enough to fit the item through. Otherwise, it will be customer service hell worse than AOL or Dell.

Online orders of high value should have signed acceptance arrangements, otherwise any courier can just take the item home if there isn't any sign of anybody at home - afterall, he did say he delivered it. We can't blame it on UPS or FedEx, as everyone knows they have a stellar reputation for getting things lost, if not mangled beyond recognition. If you do want to risk online shopping, better order from a store that facilitates reasonable returns, refund or replacement.

The average customer service wait time for Costco.com is 12 minutes. The ordeal becomes harder when you get transferred, worse when it has something to do with a courier mishap - because it IS easier to point the finger than to resolve issues. I am surprised, but eBay resellers - even those with really repugnant track records - offer better customer service. Well, of course there will be plenty of cursing but then again at least you know somebody is working on fixing the problem. At Costco.com, nobody is... even if they make you think they are helping you.

mew5875 Jul 01, 2009

I agree. I ordered a new mattress for my inlaws and the bed was delivered to the wrong address. They didn't have a way to track it and they did end up sending another one.

I will say it's probably more on Serta's end than Costco's but still Costco should make sure the manufacturer provides a tracking number.

• Mu
    mufn8r Sep 03, 2009

Same thing happened to me with two mattresses. Costco.com sucks for large items. I am shredding my card if and when my mattresses arrive. Screw them for hiring such an inept shipping firm.

credit card charges

I have not seen a monthly statement from HSBC for some time, even though I regularly make monthly payments to them. I've been charging my gas and meds, plus other things on occasion, on my Costco card for the sake of convenience. Costco contracts out their credit business to HSBC. I've written to them, asking for an accounting, so I can see where I stand, but have not received a response. Now I find on this website that there are many horror stories of fraudulent behavior by HSBC and am very worried I have become a victim of their cheating and chiseling. My next letter is going to the Washington State Attorney General's Consumer Protection Office, with a copy to Costco noting my great displeasure at their credit practices.

• Gb
    G. Bradley Dec 11, 2007

SORRY, You became a victim when you got the card. Get a lawyer! Quick! (Read the other posts here, always the same!) I can't believe that Costco and GM would do business with slime like this!

problem with the rebate submission

Re: Costco.com

I am writing to express my sincere disgust with how your company chooses to treat customers. Not that I feel its important to explain the situation again, however it will aid in your understanding. I purchased an item via Costco.com in November of 2006. After I received the item via UPS, I submitted the online rebate form. After several weeks of waiting, I received a denial notice stating the member number was incorrect. For the record, the member number was not incorrect, it is clearly printed on the back of my card. I resubmitted the rebate making sure all information was accurate. I waited an additional several weeks. I received another denial. I then called the rebate center and they informed me that I could only submit the rebate one time via internet and that I would have to mail the information to the rebate center in order to get the rebate. I did exactly that. Now several weeks later, I received another denial notice in the mail stating that the sku was incorrect. I am quite fed up with the constant jumping through hoops and wasting my time for a rebate. It has become obvious to me that your company would much rather play games and disrespect your customers by treating them as though if they were ignorant. Maybe if you waste enough of my time I will give up and your company gets to keep the $50.00 that rightfully belongs to me. I am here to say by all means keep the rebate. The way I see it, when I cancel my executive membership I will save $100.00 per year anyway. Also when I cancel my American Express costco card, I will save even more. Lets not forget how much I will save from not shopping at costco. If you look up my account, you will see that I spent almost $20,000 last year alone. But I can see that even the most dedicated of customers still get treated like garbage. I find it appalling that this is acceptable business practices. I will gladly take my business elsewhere, knowing that there are far better companies that will treat their customers with dignity and respect, and actually honor the rebates they offer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me as I would most enjoy talking to a live person versus a company that hides behind denial letters.

Personal Information:
First Name: James
Last Name: Hanset
E-mail Address: [protected]@comcast.net

• Ba
    BAR Jan 29, 2009

First of all, Costco has gone out of their way to make the rebate process as simple and convenient to use than any other retailer. If you shop at Costco, first of all you will notice that most rebates on items are INSTANT rebates. The rebate is taken off at the register. On the rare occasion you have a mail-in rebate, they have a streamlined system where you can check the status of your rebate. It's unfortunate this person had an unfavorable experience, but I would bet that this is a VERY small percentage of experiences. As for him canceling his Executive Membership, he is only spiting himself by giving up his $400 Executive Reward rebate he gets (based on his $20000 sales) and his Amex rebate which more that cover his membership fee. Costco is one company that will go out of its way to take care of the customer, no question!! Unfortunately you are reading this on a "complaints" web site, however, I guarantee you that if you stack up the satisfied and happy customers against the complaints, the complaints will seen non-existant. GO COSTCO!!

• Lu
    luv2bhorsn2 May 13, 2009

I signed up at the Cost Co store for Direct TV...and purchased a flat screen TV...this was in OCt 08...I was to get a $50 rebate and a $200 rebate..I filled out and sent in all the correct info...NOTHING AS OF YET!!! I have been on the phone with Direct TV for over 5 hours total...Every month I call starting in Jan 09...I have spent hours to at Costo Co...This is a joke...I am a loyal Cost Co shopper...I will go to the top people on this I am not giving up...BUT THIS IS JUST CRAZY THAT I HAVE TO SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THIS!!!

• Di
    DinTexas May 29, 2009

I have the same issue with the same offer. Costco is tarnishing their name by associating with Direct TV. Direct TV denied my rebate stating "The Costco Receipt does not have a legible purchase date" You would think that they would now where to look on a Costco receipt. When I tried to reach Direct TV, I got the run around and they would take my information and escalate it.

Costco Executive Member Nov 03, 2010

Costco is inconsistent with it's reputation, i have experienced problems with their 2% rebate checks for last three years. Although I am one of first 100 executive members in St.Louis region. There is problem with their 2% rebate check.

beware kirkland diamond pet foods!

In early January 2007 I purchased a bag of Costco's Kirkland Signature "Super Premium Maintenance...

refund problem

Be wary of ordering anything from Costco.com. I ordered a Executive Gold Star Membership for $100 US. After waiting two months for the membership items via mail, I cancelled my order and requested a refund. Here is the response I received:

Dear Costco Member,

Thank you for e-mailing costco.com. Your credit card will be credited $104.16 within 10 -15 business days. An e-mail will be sent to you when the order has shipped.

Ellen B.
E-commerce Costco Wholesale
[protected]@costco.com

I went on with life and basically forgot about this order, feeling satisfied that it was taken care of. Around ten months later, I receive a letter from Costco requesting that I renew my executive membership. After checking my account that was used to purchase the membership, I realized that a refund was never made to me. Since then, I have been trying to get some kind of response from their customer service, but they are choosing to ignore me.

Folks, this company has some kind of problem. I do not mean the corporation or the stores around the country, but the online operation. It appears to be a shabby, poorly run operation. Stay away!

BobSerrell Feb 18, 2008

Yes Costco has a prlblem - people like you who fabricate anything they can to justify their own inability to follow up. Please don't waste people's time by posting illegitmate complaints. Your comments prove you are in the wrong. You would be able to see through that if you were capable of logic.

Denise Alexander May 29, 2008

Costco.com has deplorable customer service!! I have been trying over a month to get a refund for an item that I never received (due to damage of the item, so the delivery people wouldn't bring it in my house). I have emailed, left messages (escalation department) and still no response! The return department through the normal channels said I would receive a refund back to my card; however to no avail. To call the return department is another nightmare, having to wait over an hour for a call back and then they are rude.
    How can the excellent managed stores be so different than the online department???

Denise Alexander

• Sl
    Slippyflippy Mar 17, 2009

You did not check your credit card statement for almost 1 year?
    How stupid are you?

• Pr
    Preferred Customer Mar 26, 2009

Why doesn't everyone just return the stuff to the store? They will gladly take it back. Even your Executive Membership! They will give a full refund of any membership on day 364 of a365 day membership! How many other places do you know that do that?

think again before ordering anything through costco.com!

I ordered a bedroom set online at Costco.com on 11 Aug 06. The website promised 4-6 weeks for delivery. My credit card was charged on 11 Aug for $3,727.48. I received an email on 24 Aug 06 stating that my furniture was shipped on 23 Aug 06 but I cannot check the status of delivery. Then six weeks passed without hearing anything about my furniture. I called Costco.com and was told that Costco.com had to check with the delivery company because they cannot check the status of delivery themselves. After two more phone calls to Costco.com customer service and two phone calls with the delivery company I found out that my furniture needed to be repaired before delivery. I did not pay a full price to buy repaired furniture so I cancelled the order.

I was told that it will take 7-10 days to before I receive my refund. Waited 10 days but did not receive a refund and did not receive any phone call from Costco.com for the status of my refund. I called Costco.com again and was told that it took 7 days for them to get an authorization from the delivery company so they need another week before I can get my money back. One more week went by without my money and any update from Costco.com. I called again on a Friday and was told that they never received an authorization from the delivery company and the refund section was not open that day but he will send them an email requesting to expedite my claim. I sent them an email requesting an immediate return of my money and my intention to file a formal complaint. The weekend went by but still no phone call or refund received next Monday. I called again on Tuesday. I was told that the refund section was not in Monday either but they will send another email to the refund section. I asked for a supervisor and was told that a supervisor will call me back. I did receive a call back from a supervisor that day (Tuesday) and she told me that she will escalate this situation and will give me a call back as soon as it gets resolved. No more phone calls that day. No phone calls on Wednesday either.

Now it’s Thursday 26 Oct 06. I’ve been without my money ($3,727.48) for a day short of 11 weeks, never received my furniture, and close to no customer service from Costco.com.

What I learned from this experience:

1) Never again order furniture through Costco.com.
2) Costco.com does not follow through with their promise nor do they, as a company, care how I feel or what I say.
3) Think again before ordering anything through Costco.com and consider how long I can live without my money and nothing in return for my money.

I am uncertain when, if ever, Costco.com is going to return my money and I need to find a way to get my money sooner. I still need bedroom furniture but I don’t have my money anymore.

KR
Nokesville, VA 20181

• Updated by mcintirept · Jun 09, 2018

Also, Costco sells so much chicken, why can't you offer free range chicken and eggs instead? People might pay a little more if the chickens were treated in some kind of "humane" fashion.

• Updated by Helen Porter · Sep 19, 2019

I purchased Kirkland brand Maple Syrup used it yesterday and opened it today and noticed brown slime coming out. I poured it in a bowl see pic attached.

• Al
    Alfreda Eff Jul 10, 2007

I am complaining about money being taken out of my account with out my permission to www.everprivate.com and the amount was 54.95. I am filing a complaint and charges with this company.

• Be
    BERNARD KING Jul 16, 2007

I HAVE ALSO FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST EVERPRIVATE.COM FOR TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

• Ha
    Harry Pannu Oct 30, 2007

I bought a Churchill 60" Entertainment Center for $1,749.99 from costco.com. It delivered without much trouble, though the tracking link was incorrect (I just figured out the correct tracking myself).

The center console arrived damaged, so I returned it with the delivery guys keeping the rest of pcs. It been a month since I returned the broken pc. Contacted costco customer care many times and they could not tell me nothing. Nothing means nothing (other than they are checking).

My guess is that their operation is in a total mess. Any one ordering expensive and bulky items will be taking chances.

You may have better luck if you take any return item to a physical store and hopefully get instant refund. Do not consider replacement, just get the refund because otherwise you may not be able track the replacement.

Also, you may want to start taking notes of dates, people and communications as you may end up taking legal course and those notes will come real handy.

BobSerrell Feb 18, 2008

KR. Please don't waste people's time by posting illegitmate complaints. Your comments prove you are in the wrong. You would be able to see through that if you were capable of logic.

• Tt
    ttexrbomb May 14, 2008

*** Costco - Everett, WA **

• Er
    Erin2017 Jun 09, 2017

bad order experience with Costco.ca - the Costco Canada site online order.
    Bad quality laptops, ordered, then returned, - got Costco.ca blocked, no more orders online. => away from Costco online order.

• Hg
    Hgordon5 Aug 15, 2018

I love shopping and then having the berry Sunday. I went this weekend only to find it's been replaced with an item that's much more expensive, that has nuts (I'm allergic) VERY disappointed as were many sitting next to me. I understand ‘change'. But then there are the basics Costco is known for at their food cours. That is one of them.

Rosalie Garcia Aug 15, 2018

Please bring back litter purrfect to Costco san diego...it is the only cat liter my cat's tolerate...I don't like the strong scented Odor Control brand that they have. L litter Purrfect is perfect please bring it back

• We
    Wendall Aug 15, 2018

I have been purchasing this item fir a few years .The last 2 or 3 times I have noticed a decline in the quality of vegetables in bag .Mostly large pieces of broccoli that are very tough .Very few cauliflower, carrots, or squash. Also noticed a change in 1 lb bags of Mass River broccoli florets - mostly stems and mashed up pieces .very disappointed

• Do
    Don Presson Aug 16, 2018

Jimmy Dean turkey sausage links
    Krusteaz pancake mix
    Ritz crackers
    Mr Yoshida marinade
    These Items don't seem to be available in Charlotte. Will they be back???????????????????????????????????????????????
    !!!
    Is there a better place to ask for items we love????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just another John Aug 16, 2018

I tried the new swirl, "YUCK"at the
    Sparks NV. location, even the vanilla tastes bad. Through 90% of it in the trash.
    Bring back the old standard.

• Mc
    mcintirept Aug 16, 2018

Would you please start offering a vegan option at your food courts? Pretty please.

• Mo
    Mori Smith Aug 20, 2018

Tried many times contacting Lettuce producer and they said to contact Costco to find out if there's a recall on this food product. Can Costco answer this question? Thanks for your help.

Joey Olafsson Aug 21, 2018

There are now many companies producing quality products which are not tested on animals. I would interested in purchasing them at Costco but they are not available there. If Costco would like more customer loyalty, they should offer these products in their stores.

• St
    Starbyrd Aug 21, 2018

Horrible! He bone in ribs Costco used to offer where better than restaurants. But very disappointed with the change to Big Shoulder boneless pork ribs. Tasteless and tough. Never will buy again. Absolutely horrible.

Megan Morillo Aug 21, 2018

This lady was very rude. Waiting 10 minutes unnecessarily was not pleasant & her attitude just made everything worse. Her nasty attitude does not put a good image to Costco. Not happy with my experience at all because of her. Anette was very disrespectful.

• Si
    Siva M Aug 26, 2018

Bought LG refrigerator less than 2 years ago. Service tech confirmed compressor went bad. Problem resolution taking more 2 months, the problem not yet resolved. Please think about customer sufferings without such important equipment at home. NOT HAPPY WITH THE LG PRODUCT and SERVICE from Costco which they promise of service.

Jake Schwartz Aug 28, 2018

WHY?! I hope consideration is given to bringing back one of your best products. Very disappointed.
    Apparently I'm required to type 350 characters...whiskey.

• Ib
    Ibcrazycowgirl Aug 28, 2018

Hi i bought a 6 pack of roasted turkey Lunchables and one of them the cheese was moldy I will send pictures so you can see the package and the Lunchable I bought them in Victorville California Costco
    Tracy Scott
    15799 Meseta Rd
    Victorville California

• Jd
    Jdoe1968 Aug 29, 2018

Get the damn dogs out of the stores! If there is a sign, it's not big enough!

Justin Cronin Sep 01, 2018

I have just learned that Blueberries at Costco are from Chili and want to know if Costco is looking out for chemicals that are forbidden in U.S.A. There appears there are blueberries from Chili that are potentially harmful. A review by Costco should be done and supply information as to the safety of the product.

AncaElena Sep 01, 2018

I am really unhappy with the fresh produce at the Costco located at 7900 E Quincy Ave in Littleton, CO 80123.
    Every time we buy a bag of clementines, one or two clementines will be rotten (see pic above).
    Same with blueberries and other fresh products.

CarolineHH Sep 01, 2018

When I open a box and pull out the first few Kleenex tissues, there is a spray of white-like snow. It is little pieces of white paper. This is an annoyance as I have to clean up around it several times before it stops happening.

Please check the machine that cuts the kleenex or whatever would eliminate this problem.

Thanks.
    Caroline H Hanna

Carolyn Germaine Sep 01, 2018

I like Costco but do not like misrepresentation
    See attached label that makes SATURATED Fat appear as 0% rather than 10%
    by not equally BOLDING the "1" in "10" %

Please correct as this misrepresentation negatively affects the right choices people make for their health.

Please attend to this complaint..., ..., , ..., , , , , , , , , , ..

Farnaz Sep 01, 2018

I bought Paige smoke fish. My husband & my self
    Got sever food poisoning. Is there any report?thank you. Sincerely. Farnaz
    Hajasal @ aol.com

Ant and Em M Sep 01, 2018

I think its unhealthy to just offer white dough and thick crust. It would help member to offered thin crust and whole wheat dough no additives or preservative which I assume you are already doing? Thanks and God bless you for considering this healthy move for your members.

• Pr
    Premila31 Sep 01, 2018

I shopped at Costco today, they used to have a great customer service but recently had become worse. I understand it gets busy during the holidays but the cashier was aggressively flinging and throwing the food. No respect for the things we buy at the store.

Fast and quick service should never jeopardize the care and respect for the customer.

• Rd
    R David Atkinson Sep 01, 2018

You went from Hormel Pre-cooked bacon to Your Brand, what a difference in taste. The Hormel was much better tasting then yours. Why not offer both.

• Nb
    nbarger Sep 01, 2018

Hi I bought some food from Costco and the water tastes bad and it's Costco brand purified water. I was going to send it to the FDA for analysis but I wanted to know from you why it tastes terrible? Is it bad for you?
    Thanks
    Nathan

• Sn
    Snowfire549 Sep 01, 2018

butter croissant's used to be delicious but the recipe must have changed as canola oil is listed on ingredients instead. This really needs to be corrected as the top level as I have found online chats with people complaining of the same loss of deliciousness.

Maureen Coldwell Sep 02, 2018

Purchased billiard set from Costco 2014 on my executive membership Nice set but barstool collapsed and wood splintered when my daughter sat on it expected wood should be better quality for price Would like replacement stool

• Fe
    Fe V. Sep 02, 2018

He is rude and the lady assisting him at the checkout register. They do not know how to acknowledge their customers as if they do not exist. They show irritation while I was putting my stuff on top of the conveyor belt. The lady assisting Chris seems annoyed when I asked for a box. I bought plenty of items and I need one or two boxes.

Janina van Leeuwen Sep 02, 2018

I purchased a large bag of brussel sprouts on 12/23/2017.
    When I opened them to prepare for Christmas Dinner I was shocked. I have never had a problem with their produce before but these were terrible. Over 3/4 of the bag were full of spots and insect holes throughout them. Terrible.
    Some one from Costco needs to contact me

Michelle Andu Sep 02, 2018

Hi!
    Is to dissipation Costco Carolina change the business hours. The new hours affect all clients but the club open to late. The clients like me go to work 12 md to 8 pm this change affect me to buy my stuff. Please reconsider this change and keep the actually business hours 9am to 9pm. I hope the company considers opinion.

costcosucksballs Sep 02, 2018

Found facial hair from a beard when i purchased a cheesecake. It is disgusting do not buy them!!! Buyer BEWARE

• Kj
    Kjavvaji Sep 02, 2018

I have been trying to reach out to Costco membership from past 1 week and every time there is atleast 20 minute waiting. This is really inconvienence and pain. The reason I called you is to cancel or update my membership. Thanks !

• Kd
    K Droppert Sep 03, 2018

I continue to receive telemarketing calls from Costco after unsubscribing. I would like to know how to make these stop.

• Wi
    Willie G. Ramirez Sep 03, 2018

I went to purchase a Switch game yesterday, and I found the cardboard for it at the sales floor. After making two long lines (one to pay, the other to pickup), and after they told me the game was available, they find out it was not. You need to fix this pickup process and system. Never buying game related items at Costco again

• Aw
    AW633 Sep 04, 2018

Hi there,
    My name August Wibowo, today Monday 11/27/2017 I have appointment at 08.00 for tire rotation at Costco Fontana, CA & waiting till 08.40 the shop still closed, 5 customers waiting as well.
    My email [email protected],
    Thank you .

• Ty
    Tylerbro Sep 05, 2018

Like to make a complaint. On Friday November 3rd I got home from shoping at Costco and I noticed half of the muffins I purchased had mold on them looked at the expiration date it was November 4th. I live over an hour away so it's not like I can return them. Very disappointed in the st albert costco

Daniel varghese Sep 05, 2018

The food out let in Nanuet ny is horrible they never cook enough food here when ever I asked a sausage they say not cooked take 10 minuets so hard to hear that

Johnnyk777 Sep 10, 2018

I recvd your sale email this morning
    Listed online this morning for $799.00
    Did some research, then came back to purchase it and the price jumped to $999.00

This is a scam and not good business by Costco! Please advise.

Ref.

- Delivery-company is saying that can can’t contact DRIVER
    - Wow!

Saurabhksk Sep 10, 2018

Costco folks

- this deserves complaint to consumers forum
    - really bad service
    - 3 months and no sign of furniture
    - $4000 paid for 3 months
    - no response from costco
    - no one picks up the call from delivery company
    - it’s totally messed up situation
    - no idea when someone will come and delivery
    - really 3 months and no empathy!

John 1233 Sep 10, 2018

Worst customer service I have ever seen. Bought new tires, spent over a grand and they did no balance my tires properly. The car shakes and the gas pedal shakes at high speeds on the highway. So I call Costco to book an appt but I didn't even get that far, I called them over 8 times, they just pick up and hang up

• Le
    LeMacarons Sep 10, 2018

Member 111846854398
    Purchase 10/05/2017
    Items: 9009 ORGANIC Mini Watermelons
    Price $ 5.99

I bought a bag of 2 mini seedless watermelons this morning. Unfortunately, one of them was completely spoiled.
    Would it be possible to get a total refund for the bag of 2?

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Sandrine Chagnot

• Te
    Teresa Leon Dempster Sep 10, 2018

Why have this bread is no longer available at Costco in Washington

BFREE, brown seeded loaf.

This is a gluten free, egg free, dairy free and soy free bread that my family has been buying from Costco. Main reason why we renew our membership as Sam's does not sell this product. Should I change to Sam's then ?

• Ap
    A. Putcha Sep 10, 2018

Packaged Beans very Bad not once every time I bought them were bad

• Gr
    Greg comments Sep 10, 2018

I am disappointed that costco has dropped Egglands best eggs. There is such a difference in the quality of the eggs between costco Kirkland eggs and egg lands best eggs.
    I know that costco is all about getting the best price and quality, so please do not cut out quality.
    Please bring back Egglands best eggs.

Deborah Blanchard Sep 10, 2018

I purchased a HUGE bag of Kirkland Signature 150 pieces Chocolate from your Lafayette, La store...on the outside of bag it advertized "YORK PERRERMENT PATTIES:"...We emptied ENTIRE bag...NOT 1 YORK PATTIE...I did NOT get what I paid ($$$$$$$) for...very dissatisified!!!

Farid.g.asad Sep 11, 2018

Hi
    Do you think this is respect to the customer rights.

• Cf
    C Francini Sep 11, 2018

The new Kirkland hard-boiled eggs taste gross and have a terrible consistency. They taste old and close to being rotten. NEVER had this problem with the previously stocked Wilcox organic hard-boiled eggs. PLEASE bring those back!

• Zh
    Zhaohui Sep 11, 2018

Poor service ! The cashier was rude. No greetings, no telling the amount, leaving the receipt on the pin pad without saying anything. He was Chatting with other employee during the service. This person's name is ALEJANDRO S who is working at South Jordan Costco. I have attached the receipt . Thanks

Mily12 Sep 18, 2018

I bought a the bike for my daughter and the bike was part of the recall and Costco send me latter saying that I could return the bike to any Costco warehouse because it's part of the recall but when I came to the store they denied the return even though the bike wasn't safe it's recall

Madw1989 Sep 18, 2018

Came in to buy 6 pizzas and couldn't get rung up for bags of ice. Went to customer service and still couldn't get rung up for ice. I am an assistant manager for Safeway, which we would have handled the situation 100% better. I'm a black card member and I possess your citi credit card as well, wish I could get some respect and service.

• Dy
    Dyloon Sep 18, 2018

I'd like to say, until further notice, I don't recommend buying their berry smoothies. For 2.95, they honestly sadly taste like fruit garbage. They took their original, made it terrible, and jacked the Price...

Marissa Anguiano Sep 18, 2018

I just want to let you know to hire more better employees that actually acknowledge and care for the customers. I asked Vickie for my order and she said it wasn't ready. All the other employees ignored my presents as well. My mom had to come tell them how she placed her order over an hour and it turns out it had been ready.

Susanne Koffsky Sep 19, 2018

We bought bag of navels Sunday, Aug. 27, at Pentagon City, VA. Among family members, we've tried 6 or so; they are all bad. Will be tossing the rest.

Michael L Stevenson Jr. Sep 19, 2018

The cashier at Henderson, NV Costco, Cathy Jo, very rude, this is the third time she has tried to admonish me about how I stack items in my cart. No "Hi how are you?" and when I left didn't speak to her, and she yelled at me "You're welcome sir!" in front of everyone. Very unprofessional.

• Yi
    Yimeng Ling Sep 19, 2018

I always come to Costco to buy Cool Plus Plain Cultured Dairy Drink. My daughter loves it. They are healthy drink, good for the digest system. Today, I went to buy, was so disappointed to see that you don't carry them anymore. Could you please continue to provide the drink?
    Yimeng

Sugumar P Sep 19, 2018

Homogenized milk has an expiry date of 21 sep 2017 but it expired on 15 sep 2017 before the expiry date.Costco will give 2 gallons of milk but we never open one gallon before 15 sep 2017 also it was keep on refrigerated. So now the one gallon of milk is wasted .

Jason52847 Sep 19, 2018

Today I had a racism comment from one of your cashier. I strongly advise you to train your employees better. Because when this happens again, I just might sue you for civil rights violation.

Melvin Diaz Oct 02, 2018

Several times we have bought milk that goes bad before the expiration date. This has happened one too many times.

• Dr
    Drewsfund Oct 14, 2018

Howdy...I live down South and am a regular shopper. I count on y'all to keep sunscreen on your shelves. I asked for it today and your guy said it was seasonal. PLEASE keep some
    In stock of y'all can.

Thank You!

Rosebud42 Oct 15, 2018

Madison in the Pewaukee, wi store didn't show much cheer. Was too rushed and when I asked for a box she threw my food in it with no comment. Not what I usually experienced at the Costco in grafton.

Fabian1234 Oct 15, 2018

I am wondering why at almost every warehouse I travel too that the ouzza dough in the food bar is never cooked through? I am now at the Menomonee Falls store and it is almost raw except for one thin outer layer. Tastes poor that way and very bad for colonic health. I took pics and will include. Thank you. ..Fabian

• Du
    Duane Feig Oct 16, 2018

From 1.50 to 2.99?! Who does that? At least not what you would expect from"Costco"? Sure you make tones of money already, with out having to price gouge the Mocha Freeze? Just saying...

Madhu Thangavelu Oct 21, 2018

Kids are refusing to drink berry smoothie...twice in a week!

So this is not a singular issue, I suppose ?

Appears Costco has substituted sugar in their flagship Berry Smoothie for something else ?

Am returning it - BAD PRODUCT - RETURN TO SENDER -.

We expect better from COSTCO

• Ti
    Tinoraj Oct 21, 2018

I bought the fresh wild caught Sokai Salmon from Shelby Twp MI Costco. But found worms about 1 inches long and 1mm thick on the meat. Took it to Shelby Twp MI Costco but the manager said it common on fresh fish and returned money. It's seems like a common issue for you guys.
    I don't trust your meat anymore.

• Br
    BrianMcC Oct 21, 2018

i recently bought some kirkland maple bacon and when i opened it it appeared to have a green substance, i assume to be mold all through it i had to throw it out. see the attached pictures

• Sl
    Slhyer1 Oct 22, 2018

I Love the Kirkland multi grain bread with the green package! Last few times I've been shopping I haven't seen it. I need it back in the stores. I Love it and don't know what I would do without it. I shop in Clovis. Maybe you still have in your Fresno store? Please respond to let me know why it was taken away from me and where I can find it.

Rose Rowlett Oct 22, 2018

Hello: Purchase two to four cartons of Kirkland Coconut water at a time.
    It comes in a sturdy box that I've run out of uses for, therefore i must throw out the box...I would be willing to bring in the original box and fill it to be checked out at register.
    Food for thought...
    Rose Rowlett, Senior Citizen
    Costco Member

• Ir
    Irving Rem Oct 22, 2018

For quality control purposes wanted you to know that the attached images of the can of tuna shows that the product was bad when we opened it. When Opened it had an orange color . Slight odor .

• Se
    Sergey74 Oct 22, 2018

I purchased a watermelon last week in Alpharetta, GA Costco club, and yesterday it literally exploded on my dining table. It caused significant damage to my dining table, chairs, and my hardwood flooring - see pictures.

• Li
    Liza04 Oct 22, 2018

When I went to the customer service and there was a guy named Shawn, he was so rude and boastful, he didn't deserved to be there. I feel so bad, you're paying your membership card and then the staff are not really friendly. I hope you will do an action for this matter.

rowdie Oct 22, 2018

The East-West Rotisserie BBQ Sauce that you use on your ribs is too good not to share with members. How dare you not package and make it available for purchase. Please, please, please consider a change in this policy. I really want to be able to use it in my own grilling at home. Fear not, I'll still keep buying your ribs. :)

Ken Wilson

• Je
    Jennifer bonilla Oct 22, 2018

A food preparers glove was found in my chicken Alfredo pasta. It was and is disgusting.

jacobsaj Oct 23, 2018

6/7/16 around 1945h
    Was in line by myself with 2 ladies waiting around the perimeter. Lone guy said I was after the 2 ladies for which i acknowledged&went about choosing my son's glasses. About 10 minutes later& more people showing a 2nd lady optician shows up& he says now that i need to stand in line&accuses me of going away. Process improve pl

Mingyu Oct 23, 2018

I bought a milk from Costco, then on 6/16/17 it is spoiled. If you see the picture, the first one is what happen when i heat it.The second one is the milk and the due date is stated clearly that it is due on 6/28/17.

• Lu
    Luis Romero Oct 23, 2018

On June 26th, A Coscto employee put a nail under a supervisor's car and I found out once he told me he had done it as well as other people finding out. He did it because that supervisor had written him up for something and I am now suspended for an action that another employee did and for not reporting what he did. That was between them 2, not me.

Jose Vazquez Oct 23, 2018

I've been buying this product for years, lately on the couple of purchases I've noticed that the cups don't bring as much grapefruit as before. I drain the juice so I can easily see how much grapefruit is left. It used to come about 3/4 full but now they're 1/2 to 1/3 full. The cups come full but have more juice. I feel like I'm being ripped off.

Carmine Marinelli Oct 23, 2018

I recently tried a recipe that was printed in your magazine. It was for honey roasted almonds. The recipe called for baking the almonds for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees. This is way too much time-I burnt 2 lbs of almonds. When I looked into other recipes online it became very apparent that the time printed in your article was way too long.

Juan carameto Oct 27, 2018

Bought a Defense Up 6pk case of Evolution juice and inside I found a loose dirty cap just inside the sealed case sitting on one of the bottles. Seems like it came from the manufacturing company this way NASTY AND REALLY DISGUSTTING. Ended up throwing everything away

• Wi
    Wilma smuther Oct 27, 2018

Your employee was very rude and unhelpful when i ask for help to find an item in your facility. When i ask your employee to help me find something he walked away with no intent to help me and when asked louder he told me "leave me alone and find someone that actually works in that department stupid" i didn't find that to be amusing in any way.

• El
    Elaine Ivankovich Oct 27, 2018

I just purchased cottonelle toilet paper. Unless I mistakened there was a $3.00 off sign above the product and I was not given it.I shopped at the Concord, Ca store #663.receipt dated 6/01/2017 trans ID 715200004350 11:13 Whse663Trm:4 R3 OP:26 Member 111866122913. I also want to oknow what your scanning policy is. Thank you. Elaine Ivankovich

• Ha
    HawkOPS Oct 28, 2018

I purchased a box of your protein bar and the cookie dough in some have not chocolate chips I think you have a problem with your processing facility.

• Wo
    Woori Oct 28, 2018

Recently vanilla soy milk package changed. I didn't know they also changed taste, taste different(negatively) from previous one. I opened only on out of 12 in box. Can I still return it?

Christy M Oct 28, 2018

Bring back actavia which Taste's good has less carbs for pre and dibetic persons. This is 14 carbs as opposed to Activia which is 10. The is major for dibetics. Dannon made a big mistake with new yogart. It tates very bad.

• Et
    Eternitys2 Oct 31, 2018

We bought 3 dozen fresh oysters for families today and ate half of those tonight to realise there was worms under the oysters!! We stopped eating it and chucked it all out. We feel disgusted and would like obtain the refund. Your urgent attention to this is appreciated.

• Gi
    Gina Frank Oct 31, 2018

I ordered a playset from Costco online and it's taken over a month to get installed. On top of that the company that does the installation just called to say they will have to delay the work by another day (was suppose to be done may 5/6th).

I'd appreciate a discount or gift card for my future Costco purchases for this inconvenience.

Gina

Juliia Lee Oct 31, 2018

I was waiting for my cashback from costco for 3 month. I was driving there every month trying to figure out where is my money. Finally, I received it but they refused to redeem it without my husbund. They send coupon under his name although we have one account and the same rights. I am totally dissapointed with you guys!

• Ve
    Venkat Ram Oct 31, 2018

Hello

We bought 1/4 pound size of Morning star Farms black bean veggie patties, i found plastic cover inside the pattie. It was really disgusting. I almost ate the pattie and realized something weird.

Everyone,
    please check before you eat this product.

• Ru
    Rui Liu Oct 31, 2018

Yogurt almost pass expire day!!

Cashier really rude in LONDON, ON!!!(May 8th, 2017)

Cashier really unprofessional. Does the cashier be trained when they are working in Costco???????

MarthaluRuiz Oct 31, 2018

Please tell me what has changed in this product. The taste is not the same nor the smell... I'm really disappointed. I had trust and enjoy your brand for years but with my last purchase, I can wait for it to finish cause I don't like it as it is.
    Thanks,
    Martha Ruiz de Campo
    Member # 111815527868
    Boca Raton, FL.

Sandeep_7r Nov 01, 2018

I bought ginger from Costco yesterday. Today we noticed mold on many pieces. Attached few pics. I'm not sure if it is spoiled or still safe to use. just thought of informing you.

Thanks
    Sandeep

Susan Phelps Nov 01, 2018

Ordered shutters on 3/21/17, paid for them on credit card. Now it is 5/19/17... I have called given phone number three times in last week and have not heard back from company. There was a representative assigned to our order, and I have not heard from her, as well (K. Boalken). Very disappinted in the customer service.

Michael907 Nov 04, 2018

Extra Lean Ham (product #1075316) has new packaging that doesn't stay sealed which causes leaks and drying of product. New packaging also has more plastic and is less environmentally friendly. Prior packaging with a simple ziploc-style seal was much more effective.

• Ka
    KamC Nov 04, 2018

Hi,

Last Saturday I used the phone charger which was bought from Costco last few months & my smart phone got burning .The charger cable & my smartphone got burned.This charger got safety issue.I am writing to request to compensate of my loss .Recall for this product should be considered!

Thanks for your assistance in this matter!

Kam

Not happy buyer Nov 04, 2018

They are terrible. Sent me an email and then told I was wrong after I followed the directions on email.

• Xc
    XCocoX Nov 04, 2018

The fresno, CA Costco #31 is terrible with food court. I try to call to order and it just keeps on ringing and then I go in and by things and order one at the the register and it's a 20min wait! And they're like oh why didn't you call >.< I did call.

Christine Bloom Nov 04, 2018

Developed insect found in bag. Very disgusting and off putting from buying Kirkland again.

• Tr
    troyasdfasdfasdf Nov 04, 2018

Why on earth can you not label things gluten free when they are gluten free. My wife has celiac and will not purchase any packaged product unless it clearly states that it is gluten free. Please change your policy. Also, more gluten free products and organic would be beneficial to many.

mickey.dee Nov 05, 2018

I've been made aware that Costco stores around the country are carrying a book that was authored by an admitted sexual predator, Bill O'Reilly.
    In support of women everywhere, it is my hope that your company will remove and no longer sell said author's works.

Thank you.

chelita Nov 05, 2018

The new milk containers make it very difficult to pour. Milk is always splattering, even after carton is less than halfway full. I am constantly having to clean the refrigerator and countertops after pouring milk. It's probably the spout... it's too sunken in. The old containers worked fine.

• Wh
    WhoStowe Nov 11, 2018

We have had these before and they were OK. Tonight we had two which we had bought about 3 weeks ago at the Brookfield, CT store. These had an overpowering lemon peel taste which makes the product unacceptable.

I thought you should know for future planning

[email protected]

• Ku
    Kushon Nov 12, 2018

I bought 2 sets in December 2016 it list as a Bluetooth techno but in reality it doesn't work with any iPhone, vetch is well aware of it ( and point the finger at apple ) but they are deceiving the public . I think they should be removed from the shelves or have a sticker that informs the public the it does not work with apples iPhone

• Ng
    Nghi Phuong Bui Nov 12, 2018

January 9, 2017
    I ordered 3 hot dogs at Costco on Ynez Rd. Temecula . I bring it home and eat it right away, I ate two of them and was about to eat the last one, but saw the bread was MOLDED! I wasn't sure if the other 2 were also molded, but I definitely was not pleased to be served rotten food.

Sasha Mazur Nov 13, 2018

This is the 3rd time I have bought these sweet clementines from Costco and every time, about a quarter of them are molded and I dont notice until I get home. That is about 15$ wasted. I would like a refund or store credit. There is no reason that I should come home from the store to moldy produce after I paid for it and expected a quality product.

• Gh
    ghunta singh Nov 13, 2018

Wait time is 5 or more hours for walk ins and over two hours with appointment
    Earliest appointment is in three weeks

Janet Radford Nov 13, 2018

2 different employees were asking me about my service dog. In front of 12 customers, they treated me like a criminal and made me feel uncomfortable in front of other shoppers. Then the man at the door scolded me about the incident in front of customers.

• Is
    Isakuy Nov 13, 2018

I placed an order on November 24th. It was scheduled to be delivered early this week. However I just realized it it was rescheduled to be delivered on December 7th.

I wouldn't order it if I knew this would be delivered this late. I won my money back for satisfaction.

• Ka
    KathyAlld Nov 13, 2018

I am a senior with hands that don't work as well as they used to before old Arthur took over my thumbs. love your Kirkland Whole Fancy Cashews but I can not open the large top on the jar. Is there any way you can make this more senior friendly?

• Ir
    ironrider Nov 13, 2018

We were shopping today 12/ 3/2016 at Costco in Salinas Calif. As we notice all the package food was out dated It said on the package Best Use By Nov 24th or Nov28th the bread is even out dated back to Nov. I always look at the dates went I shop for food. Please check into this Thank You

• Li
    liying Nov 14, 2018

The clementines I bought from costco Located at Hacks cross rd 38125 were rotted (80-90%), very disappointed.
    date: 11/26/2016
    client number: 111834822104

• 55
    559 Nov 14, 2018

Zelante spent 35 min working with a member to get a membership card very slow needs to be sent back to training slowest person I've ever seen :( zelante is his name

• He
    Heinrocket Nov 14, 2018

Recently Costco discontinued selling Land o Lakes brand cottage cheese and now sells Daisy brand. Daisy does not taste good. It also has a dry chalky texture. Land o Lakes brand is my favorite but I now am searching other stores for a good cottage cheese. I was buying about 1 tub a week.

• Ri
    Rick Shen Nov 14, 2018

Costco Citi card provides a new benefit
    "No foreign transaction fee if used in Costco worldwide"

In fact, it is cheating because Costco Taiwan don't accept this card.

• Ri
    Richest Nov 20, 2018

Fade after one wash in cold water. Puma brand shirts size medium are too small and Costco size midium are huge. Get the black Kirkland tee shirts back

• Rc
    R Cappeto Dec 11, 2018

We purchased cooked St. Louis ribs from location #140 Kona on Sunday 11/26 for $18.35. They were terrible, exceptionally fatty. Had this been our first purchase of ribs from Costco, it would have been our last. Very atypical of Costco merchandise and food.

Rocco Cappeto
    Member 111876238109

• Bl
    blaha Feb 11, 2019

Please bring back Litter Purrfect Cat Litter in the 35 lb. green jug, Arriba Medium Fire Roasted Salsa in the 70 oz. jug, and the Palermo's Ultrathin Margherita and Pepperoni Pizzas 4 in a box, to my Houston, TX. Costco at the Willowbrook/Gessner Rd. store.

CostOfCo Mar 02, 2019

This is formal complaint for Willowbrook store #675. Against the manager on duty on 2/19/19, OP#804-Candice F, who may/may not be the young girl at the customer service desk around 5pm. The "customer svc" goes beyond questionable, it borders on lunacy for your Corp to keep them employed. Sickening behavior toward a formerly happy Executive Member.

Debdoodle Mar 12, 2019

I constantly find the new packs leaking and have to put them inside as zip bag to keep them from drying out this is the third such package that I received out of this Box that had a problem. Is this typical?

• Ni
    Nicos Mamatos Apr 08, 2019

I have for years enjoyed the large corn muffins from Costco for breakfast. The most recent 6 pack I purchased the muffins were half the size of usual. I hope Costco is not joining the bandwagon of reducing quantity to keep price same. I am hopeful this was just an isolated incident

• Ed
    ed szol Jul 14, 2019

Please note that the large bottles of Kirkland American Vodka are very hard to open with the plastic sealed all around the cap. There is a small tab to start an opening but it is hard to get started and always breaks immediately on pulling it.

Edmund Szol
    9136 Aerie Lane
    Blaine, Wa 98230
    360-927-3355

• Bl
    blamca Jul 21, 2019

went to pick mu pick pizza some body stole mi beff

• Mm
    MMargaret Sep 17, 2019

I understand that part of the San Francisco Bay composting coffee that I've been buying since I bought a Keurig at Costco, is not truly compostable, but your replacement is plastic. With the ocean polluted, why are you using PLASTIC? I would like money back for my Keurig and all the years I bought SFB coffee and also Kirkland coffee. I was duped.

• He
    Helen Porter Sep 25, 2019

I am a member of Costco and always purchase Kirkland brand Maple Syrup. I opened the bottle and put it on my cereal it had brown slime in it. I don't realize it until this morning. It was used yesterday too.
    Helen and Harold Porter
    PO Box 53
    Garnish NL
    A0E1T0
    709 687-5777

SuzanB Oct 07, 2019

What has happened to your sour dough bread recipe? We just bought 2 loaves and they both were ‘squishy ‘ like regular white bread! Did you change the recipe? Don't mess with a good thing!!

• Yo
    Yoon Kahm Oct 08, 2019

9/25/19
    PAID $19.47
    cooked and threw them in a trash
    I have never tased any Bulgogi like this
    full of sugar and also so salty.

This product will make people sick
    especially for diabetes.

Mau Sigler Oct 21, 2019

Someone in there was not using gloves while making pizzas

• Ll
    Lloyd brett Oct 26, 2019

Very unprofessional cashier. I wanted to point out that she needs more training. The reason I did not ask to speak to a manager was I had no time to fill out a formal report.

Matias Sayo Nov 03, 2019

The avocados we purchased the weeks of October 13-27 are bad, half of each avocado are wasted, looked like the avocados are not ripe when picked, lots of black spots on the flesh.

Thought Costco sells quality products, especially fruits and vegetables.

• Ed
    Ed Gib Nov 05, 2019

My iPhone won't connect with Aids—I have been calling resound for 3 days & can't get a person or a call back—just got aids last week and I am bringing them back

• We
    Wendypel Nov 07, 2019

October 31 2019 bought tray penne chicken in Alfredo sauce. One hour later or so I had the symptoms of food poisoning.
    Would not let my son eat this. What are you selling to your customers?
    Your immediate response is necessary to avoid other customers having the bathroom experience I went through!

Marissa Hammond Dec 15, 2019

• Ti
    Tiger Hunter Dec 15, 2019

The "new" paper straws are absolutely useless. They disintegrate in about four sucks. In the future I will not use the paper straws and drink directly or bring my own plastic straw.

Wayne Elson, Member for 25+ years

MargaretNavarrete Dec 29, 2019

Your cashier is all over social media saying how she is a cashier with costco and sees all "these people" using welfare to buy lobster and let their kids starve and how she uses her job to see how "they" pay and "they" have 100s in their wallet. I'm emailing it to Shaun King

Dan Chau Feb 29, 2020

Bought on Tuesday 02/18/20 . Opened on Thursday 02/20/20

CarolVanDyk May 10, 2020

These are the worst braised short ribs ever by Ruprechts. At the most we each had 2 bits of nasty stringy meat with lots of fat and bones. Disgusting BBQ sauce. For $30 Costco needs to stop selling these ribs. My husband hated them too. Waste of money and time.

• Ho
    HollyPocket May 14, 2020

I would also like to file a complaint for Costco forcing people to wear masks. You do not have the right to force people in America to abide by what you have determined to be a prevention of a virus. I may not continue to shop there ever because of this misuse of power. We vote with our dollar and right now I'm voting for someone else!