Costco / HSBC / credit card charges
I have not seen a monthly statement from HSBC for some time, even though I regularly make monthly payments to them. I've been charging my gas and meds, plus other things on occasion, on my Costco card for the sake of convenience. Costco contracts out their credit business to HSBC. I've written to them, asking for an accounting, so I can see where I stand, but have not received a response. Now I find on this website that there are many horror stories of fraudulent behavior by HSBC and am very worried I have become a victim of their cheating and chiseling. My next letter is going to the Washington State Attorney General's Consumer Protection Office, with a copy to Costco noting my great displeasure at their credit practices.
More Costco / HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - simply purrfect kitty litter is an extremely poor imitation of litter purrfect.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - complaint against store manager eric at the citrus heights california store
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel/Skin burnt after use
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - refresh skin therapy fruit acid 15% gel peel
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - citibank card