Coos Bay Toyota — they provided broken car and asked to pay for the repair
People, stay away from the company Coos Bay Toyota. I paid money for the car, which was bad and broken.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Coos Bay, OR These jerks refused to help me at the beginning, but later they asked to pay $5, 000 for the repair and other services. Total scam, so better avoid these jerks and post comments if you have the same problems as I have. As well as I won’t advise to buy from this awful company.
More Coos Bay Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.