Consumers Energy / gas service/customer service
I recently purchased my first home and I called to have my service transfered. Consumers requested I fax over notorized copies of drivers license, social security card, and proof I purchased my home. I faxed them all my proof. As a matter of fact I faxed it over 4 times since they kept saying it wasnt good enough. I have been calling almost everyday trying to get my gas on and they opened an account and sent a letter that it was on along with my first bill but never turned my gas on. It has been a month now and today they told me they wont accept my proofs even though there notorized and im not who I say I am. One phone call to them they got me for over $600 for a past bill from 6 years ago that just happened to show up even though I have had there service since 2009 and never shut off. There customer service reps want to call me a liar and say Im lying about who I am and refuse to let me talk to upper management.
More Consumers Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Consumers Energy - Put unpaid sons gas bill on mine 
- Consumers Energy - State of mi energy draft
- Consumers Energy - meter move out 
- Consumers Energy - Paying for Someone Elses Use 
- Consumers Energy - Budget Plan Scam 
- Consumers Energy - Over charge for service not used.
- Consumers Energy - driver
- Consumers Energy - lack of property restorations.
- Consumers Energy - kenwhirl appliance repair (gold plan customer), incomplete product appliance repair.
- Consumers Energy - customer service