Conn'sdryer

I bought my washer dryer March of 2016 and bought the 4 year warranty. Two of the heating element screws came out and my dryer caught on fire. They set an appointment for the 24th of Nov. and came out to look at it. I told them I did not feel safe having it repaired after it was on fire. I got an e-mail saying my appointment for service was on the 20th of Nov. I called and had it rescheduled to the 24 because I can not get off Mon. thru Thur. So I wait all morning on the 24 for them to call and set the 2 hour window, no one called. I called them and they said that the parts were not in yet, that they were ordered on the 21st.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TX How can they set the appointment for the day before the parts were ordered. So I get another e-mail saying my parts came in on the 28th. Today, 30 Nov., I get an e- mail with a service date for 4 Dec. I call and tell them I can not take off Mon. thru Thur. and need it for Fri or Sat. and they can not get a date before next Fri. the 8th of Dec. They advertise that they fix the problems quickly. I would bet that if they were having to go to the laundromat to wash clothes when they have a washer and dryer sitting waiting to be fixed they would get their service department to do it now, not a month form when it broke. and even after they fix it I will be worried it will catch on fire again.

Co
Nov 30, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 30, 2017

It's frustrating when servicing takes longer than expected, but at least they're willing to get it taken care of.