Conns / scam and fake!
I bought my television @ conns on January 2008, I received the television about 3 days after. Within a week the tv started turning off on me, I called Conns they sent someone out about a week after someone came out and said they will order the part and as soon as they had it they will come out to install it. Someone came out finally, but brought the wrong part, so they reschedule until a week after someone came out during this period I still had to give the first payment for a non working brand new tv. Anyway they came out the second time and they said the fixed it but after 30min the tech left the tv was once again a non working tv. I am tired of this, I bought a new tv, because I had the very same problem with my other tv's, you go to a store to buy something new not to come to your house and have the very same problem and then some. If anyone knows what can I do? Please tell me!
More Conns Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair
- Conns.com - refrigerator
- Conn's Home Plus - customer service
- Conn's Home Plus - lg oven - double oven - clearance section
- Conn's Home Plus Store # 233 San Marcos, Texas 78666 - samsung washer exchange