[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Saveunauthorised charges deducted from my bank account

I have just noticed that I was charged from july 2015 for £15.00.
The charges started from this date as far as I am aware. This was appearing as int'l... So I thought these are my amazon order transactions. Normally when I order something from amazon this appears like this too.

Today I clicked on the description and realised that I have been charged from last 19 months at least (If it's more than this.. I am unaware).

I never received any email/text/postal notification or confirmation. I have never ordered or signed up for this at all.

This is complete spam and robbery. I am due to have at least £285.00 refund at earliest.

I am going to solicitors and claim this money if this company will not resolve this positively.

Complete Savings / Complete Save

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Jan 30, 2017

Hello TejasDhimant:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

Shortly after the sign-up process is completed, we sent each new member an email confirming their membership with details on how to start using their membership benefits. We then send multiple emails to each member during the time their membership is active with reminders of the membership and its benefits.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,