Comcast / comcast should be investigated
I reside in Nashville, Tennessee and Comcast cable service here is absolutely HORRIBLE! Many of my complaints stem from the most obvious and makes you wonder why you pay so much every month (even with the constant price increases and channel changes) for something that really, if you think about it, is not worth the money you paid for it.
1. You can ask three customer service reps the same question and receive three different answers. Does this company even train their employees regarding cable services provided by Comcast?
2. Comcast has a message service that advertises worthless tidbits of information. How about posting when you are changing channels and rate changes? Many of us dont know of these changes until we receive the bill or flip through channels to notice that a channel you once had is no longer in the lineup.
3. Comcast had two rate increases last year (early spring and in the winter). Why so many and so often? Why has service not improved?
4. Why is there no other cable provider? Is Comcast the only conglomerate that, because it's the only "spoiled child", is willing to take more money from its customers since there is no other competition? What of Charter?
I wish someone with the FCC or some other commission would come in and investigate the practices of Comcast. Many, MANY people are dissatisfied and feel they have no other choice but to select them. Our only choice is Dish Services and DirectTV but they offer sattelite services. Pity. They could make a killing with a lot of unhappy Comcast cable customers.
I laugh when I see the commercial that states "... Comcast is the nation's leading cable provider..." It's the leading provider because for some of us, it's the ONLY worthless provider! Terrible customer service, increasing rates, constant changes, lousy service and stupid decision makers whose only concern is to line their pockets and not benefit the customer is what makes Comcast number 1.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching