Clkbank.com / Awful experience

Upon receiving my credit card statement this month (March 2009) I discovered there was a fraudulent charge of $29.95. I have no idea who this company is nor do I know what services they provide. I have never heard of Clkbank. There were several other letters of the alphabet as well as numbers following their names. They are: KXCE88FN.

I also found another charge of $29.95 from selfhelpffcoo which after a little investigation I determined this was a Internet weight loss program that supposedly came with an order of Acaiberry Supplement. I did not authorized this charge and have demanded this my credit card be credited with the full amount. I suspect that both companies are one company but going under different names.

Sa

Comments

• Ro
      14th of Apr, 2009

BEWARE, THIS HAS ALL THE TRAPPINGS OF A SCAM!!

I just received my visa card statement which has a charge for $34.95 from CLKBANK.COM_EHVPQ67S. As I did not recognize this charge I called my credit card company. They told me it was for a software download. I have never heard of this company! I have not make any software downloads for months, and did not authorize Click Bank to make any charge on my account so I'm disputing this charge with the credit card company. It seems my credit card info has been somehow stolen or gotten into the wrong hands, I don't know how! Reading comments from others on this site leads me to believe there is a big scam going on right now by Click Bank or someone affiliate. I would suggest that anyone who is seeing this type of activity on their cards should immediately call their cc company and dispute the charges.