Clickbank & Free Movie Downlaod / unauthorized debit
I visited this link http://www.campusist.com/ after typing in free movie down loads and was checking it out. They charged a fee of $14.95 if you wanted to copy the free movies onto your own DVD. They said they only charged $1.37 a month for the privledge, but on the next page when entering my info, the price came up as almost $50.00. I said no way! and I clicked out of the web page without ever submitting my order. A few hours later when checking my email, I received one telling me I had purchased the movies and they had charged me $48.33 or so. I was shocked! I never submitted my order. I exited out of the offer when I saw the price. Now I have to wait til Monday 8-18-08 to speak with their customer service people who just happened to go off duty soon after charging my Visa. I do not understand how that was done when I NEVER submitted the order. My bank tells me it may fall off, but if not I have to dispute it meanwhile my account is short the money and I'm left sending their clickbank customer service people demands for returning my money.
More Clickbank & Free Movie Downlaod Complaints & Reviews
- Clkbank.com - a charge for 39.95 
- Click Bank.com - Scam charges 
- Clkbank.com - Online scam 
- ClickBank - forex automoney 
- Clkbank*com - Bank account shows clkbank*com charge 
- ClickBank - clk-bank.com charges from april 9, 2018 thru august 27, 2018 did not agree to these charges and don't know what they are for. it is a scam.
- ClickBank - I need to return a duplicate order.
- ClickBank - disabled clickbank account due to 1 chargeback
- Clkbank - video for exercises to help back pain
- ClickBank - ebooks