Having problems with ClickBank?

ClickBank Customer Service Contacts

1800 390 6035 (United States)
+1 208 345 4245 (International)
917 S Lusk St Ste 200
Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ClickBank Customer Service. Initial ClickBank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ClickBank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ClickBank. Discuss the issues you have had with ClickBank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ClickBank Complaints & Reviews

Clkbanktook money out of account

I dont know if im supposed to b writing to you or limewire.com so im doin both, I was tryin to get music for my sons ipod and it said for 4 yrs. unlimited it was .95 cents a mon. but after i puit in all my info including my credi card # it said it was $49.95 so i didnt confirm the buy i exited out of lime wire and i went to my email and had a mess. saying that you took 49.95 out of my checking acct. well i dont have it and now im gonna get an overdraft fee if you dont take it off . i really need someone to take care of this cause im broke and cannot afford this.it should never have been seen by anyone if i didnt confirm it!!!

Clkbank*com — its a scam

I signed up for a lifetime membership to a government-records website and as soon as CLKBANK*COM received my...

ClickBank — cant get access to my affiliate acct.

Here's the email I sent and still the questions isnt answered correctly.. The original quest was re; there...

Clickbankmvsuspicious site

This site appears to offer film downloads when in reality it offers programmes for downloading films and torrent programmes that can be obtained free on the internet. Any question put to them receives and email which appears to be automatically generated and more often than not no relation to the question asked. They do not respond to requests for refunds apart from sending another automated email detailing access to their member area.
    Payment is made through Clickbank and therefore go to the clickbank site and request a refund here is the link https://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html choose refund from the list.
    Good luck

Mallysue Jan 11, 2009

I have now had the service for about a week and have had pretty good luck with it. I also contacted customer service and got back what seemed to be a real person response. The only reason I contacted them was because I needed more instructions on how to download and they promptly responded back to me. In other words.. "So far so good"

• Ta
        Tayjers Nov 19, 2008

You could try requesting a refund from Clickbank as they appear to handle the money. Here is a link for them slect refund from the dropdown list at the bottom: https://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html

Good luck

• Bl
        blooeyes60 Oct 29, 2008

I used pay pal last nigh and made a payment to [email protected] for £36.92 for a subscription to watching tv and movies online, and the website doesn't even exist! Is there any way i can get a refund from this so called company, I am furious, especially as i am a single parent who has 2 kids to pay for christmas presents for! I am disgusted that these sites are running, and making money off of innocent people like myself.

Clkbank.comcharges of 47.00 on account

be careful ordering omnipc tv. i ordered this and can't figure out how to use it. isn't working. i have contacted them numorous and keep sending me the same email to send ticket number which i did everytime. they won't respond. i want my money back. good luck. i'm goig to try to notify paypal. what do you suggest?

• Ed
          edna chavez bulusan Sep 18, 2013

i want to cancel my membership as i dont know why they deducted and i have no idea why .i am sorry i did not understand this kind of site andi just egisterde w/o realising they will deduct automatically in my debit card witout me purchasing anything which i never purchased anything at all.

• Ed
          edna chavez bulusan Sep 18, 2013

i did not purchase anything but my debit card is deducted the amt.of aed440.32.fr.clkbank*com download

• Fe
          fergalmcmorrow May 06, 2010

i made an order two weeks ago and cant log in to it now.can you refund me

Clkbank.com — a charge for 39.95

On 10/16/08 a charge of 39.95 was aplied, apparently on my credit card. I have never heard of clkbank.com and...

Clkbankno service/product for payment

I bought a subscription to a search company...investigate
        and background checks, etc...2 or 3 years for $39.94...never
        got a receipt and never have used the service, as I don't even
        know the name of the company nor the website...total
        scam..I want my money back!!! I have reported CLKBank
        to my own bank.

Clkbank.comtook my credit card money $39.95 did not work no phone number for contact

They took my credit card and charged me $39.95 and it does not work it is a fraud I want my money back I want a credit on this account they gave me only a order # RFE2MQ2Q thats it, no phone number to contact them, and when I go to search I don't get any information at all it comes back and says no matches. They are a fraud and my name is Peter Jannuzzi phone # [protected] please reply my email or call

Maldo421 Dec 18, 2009

Yes, was scammed with Anti-Virus-Professional. Ended up being spyware itself and now i cannot get my money back, i need a number.

Andrew Crockett Dec 01, 2009

I too, signed up with clickbank.net, and now I feel stupid for giving them my credit card information, to which they charged 39.95 without notification. I'm not sure about what anyone else thinks, but isn't that stealing? Just saying. DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH CLICKBANK.NET, oh and i hope they get sued for everything they have and will have.

• Sc
              ScottW Jun 11, 2009

I agree that the search capability of government-reports.com does not work. From my perspective it is entirely useless. After searching for some information that presumably is standard in their databases and receiving no results, I searched simple things for which I have a known result. Examples: reverse phone for my own phone number and others, my address, residents for addresses, military records, etc. No Results. Their tech service did so of the same searches and also did not receive usable results.

I have requested a refund. They do not make it easy.

• Sc
              Scammed in the North West Feb 08, 2009

On 02/06/09 Friday, I subscribed to the above for $34.95 for indepth information not normaly accessible on search engines and was immediatly pissed off, I used the sites "contact us" page and told them that they are a scam, that they have set their internet site "META TAGS" to answer any call's in "Google search engine" related to tax, personal, ect ect to answer up on these searches. What I got was crap after paying in my money to these theives, I threatend to report them to Google.com and stop my payment.

02/08/09 Sunday, My check card was bilked for $2, 400.00 worth of merchandise from fraudulent internet transactions and locked out by my bank (thankfully) when they noticed something wrong going on.

### of the earth ...don't do business with them

• Tr
              treptow Jan 23, 2009

I had the same problem. My bank account was charged $42.89 and I don't know what I got for that payment. Don't have any information except clickbank.net. My e-mail address is [email protected] Please let me know what this is all about.

• Pe
              Penny Lee Jan 17, 2009

I had made a payment of UD$39.95 in July 08. Until now, I'm still not able to locate my lost sister in Canada. Each time I get into the website, the whole computer system will just get "hang". Note sure whether am I a fool to make such payment? Please tell me... are you a fraud organisation cheating my money? FRUSTRATED

Mary Nov 20, 2008

I should have checked this out before, I sign up. I agree the postings, they took my credit card, charged me $29.95. When checking my account they had me charged with $80.00. I have taken action so this want happen again. I don't know if I will be able to get my money back, but I am doing everything I can for this to happen.

Clkbank.com — online scam

Signed up for a lifetime membership to a web based movie download site. CLKBANK immediately billed my credit...

Click Bank.com — scam charges

A charge by CLKbank.com for $39.90 appeared on my Orchard Bank/HSBC Mastercard for an alleged online purchase...

Clickbank.comunauthorized billing

Payed for unlimited access, couldn't complete order but payment was taken. Contacted cust service and got a reply with a couple direct member links and my username and password. Links don't even start the browser looking for the page.

Instructions said if the links don't work to cut and paste the links into browser, but still does nothing. Linked to the site the way I found it to begin with and went to members page. It asked for username and password, so I think finally getting somewhere, but after I input the information, it takes me to the page that I signed up to begin with, and asks me to pay to join site. Continuous loop.

The only thing that seems to work is the page that takes your money. This is the second transaction i've made with this company. I use paypal, so I was able to get my money back, but without that I don't believe I would have a chance. The customer service seems automated responses, just to keep you trying.

Clickbank & Free Movie Downlaodunauthorized debit

I visited this link http://www.campusist.com/ after typing in free movie down loads and was checking it out. They charged a fee of $14.95 if you wanted to copy the free movies onto your own DVD. They said they only charged $1.37 a month for the privledge, but on the next page when entering my info, the price came up as almost $50.00. I said no way! and I clicked out of the web page without ever submitting my order. A few hours later when checking my email, I received one telling me I had purchased the movies and they had charged me $48.33 or so. I was shocked! I never submitted my order. I exited out of the offer when I saw the price. Now I have to wait til Monday 8-18-08 to speak with their customer service people who just happened to go off duty soon after charging my Visa. I do not understand how that was done when I NEVER submitted the order. My bank tells me it may fall off, but if not I have to dispute it meanwhile my account is short the money and I'm left sending their clickbank customer service people demands for returning my money.

ClickBank — forex automoney

Iamttrying to cancel theirs product and service for two days now no contact what so ever. This is a scam

Clkbankcredit card

I was also charged $39.85 I have know ideal why I looked at my statements and I was not happy there were a few charges I was so mad I call my credit card company and I got to go through this red tape to try and get them of my bill I think i'm going to cancel my card and never put anything on the internet again

jonbenson Sep 02, 2010

The book you ordered was an "ebook"... an instant download exactly as described on our homepage. We're happy to send you the link to download this book. Just contact our customer service department at help.jonbenson.com and send them this message. Happy to help you! Jon

• Ha
                    haytresure Mar 06, 2010

Have not recieved product THE EVERY OTHER DAY DIET order number EN6QG698

• Ha
                    haytresure Mar 06, 2010

Ordered and pay for The every other day diet payment of$45.60) order number EN6QG698 have not received this probuct.
                    Please look into this for me please
                    thankyou
                    shaynne

Brandon Doyle Jun 11, 2008

I'm sorry to hear of your negative experience. If you feel the product or service was unsatisfactory, I would try to resolve it with the publisher first. It costs the publisher much less to make you happy or refund your money than to go through the pain of a chargeback.

Here's a link that might help:

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a software publisher and I use ClickBank to handle all my financial transactions. Unfortunately, the problem is not with Clickbank but rather the publisher. Clickbank has thousands of these publishers and unfortunately there ARE some shady ones. Clickbank tries to weed them out, but they obviously can't get everyone.

I am here to tell you that there are honest publishers and Clickbank is a reputable company for managing online financial transactions.

Clickbank.comcorrupt companies

On 25 April 2008, I paid $47.83 with my Visa to get unlimited free DVD movie downloads, music ad TV shows to my PC. It directed me to another page that gave me 'step by step instructions to download movies, music, TV shows and more.' I could not complete the download of UTorrent. It directed me to another page that gave me 'step by step instructions to download movies, music, TV shows and more. I got back to my original clickbank.com page and sent a message to the support site. I did get an email stating my payment but did not include a link in case I didn't receive my product after payment. I noticed there was NO phone number or address. I clicked on the email link to send an email and have heard nothing so far.

Brandon Doyle Jun 11, 2008

Sorry to hear of your negative experience. If you feel the product or service was unsatisfactory, I would try to resolve it with the publisher first. It costs the publisher much less to make you happy or refund your money than to go through the pain of a chargeback.

- Brandon Doyle

Clkbank*com — did get the information that the site said that I would

I payed for a year membership to be able to search for marriage and divorces record, but was not able to...

ClickBankscam charges!

6 March, I was on Apple website, joining Itunes. I was asked to join with a lifetime membership at 58.63$ Not having visited their site before, I thought that was how Apple did business. On checking my emails, I discovered that my money had been taken twice, on 6, and 7 March. Apple disown all responsibility, and say I must contact Clickbank-easier said than done, as I cannot find a way of complaining to them all they want is to tell you how great they are. (Last posting 2004!!)

• Updated by doug abbs · May 10, 2019

the username and password you sent me is invalid...

• Updated by Conchita Christensen · Jul 08, 2019

My payments and dates of purchases on my personal credit card (Discover Card)
                        5/15 $10.77
                        5/15 $10.77
                        6/5 $21.60
                        7/6 $ 21.60

John J Bush Apr 25, 2020

On March I purchased a back to life -3level healthy back system video and did not receive it .they billed my credit card for 39 59 .I would my money returned. thank you CLKBANK*COM-5TGFU9XG confirmation #

• Co
                        Conchita Christensen Jul 14, 2019

I have a purchase on my credit card sometimes twice a month please let me know what is happening. I want to cancel. thank you very much.
                        [protected]

• Mp
                        M P Briody Jun 29, 2019

A payment was taken out of my account without my permission, I have no idea what it is for! Can you help please? Here are the details ;
                        Unauthorised payment taken from my account on 19th June 2019, amount £14.23
                        Transaction ID: 5KF65035MS5748458
                        Name M P. Briody

Thank-you

• Do
                        doug abbs May 18, 2019

username or password you sent is not valid unable tp sign in ordered and paid for product and upgrade...

• Pi
                        pissedoffwithcreeps Aug 05, 2009

This is another pseudonym used by Clickbank. Every single word is a lie.

- Brandon Doyle

Clickbank.com — total scam!

I signed up for a vipmembership plus account order numbermjnq17fd for search capabilities to find non-paying...