ClickBank / Scam charges!

6 March, I was on Apple website, joining Itunes. I was asked to join with a lifetime membership at 58.63$ Not having visited their site before, I thought that was how Apple did business. On checking my emails, I discovered that my money had been taken twice, on 6, and 7 March. Apple disown all responsibility, and say I must contact Clickbank-easier said than done, as I cannot find a way of complaining to them all they want is to tell you how great they are. (Last posting 2004!!)

Va

Comments

• Br
      11th of Jun, 2008

Sorry to hear of your negative experience. If you feel the product or service was unsatisfactory, I would try to resolve it with the publisher first. It costs the publisher much less to make you happy or refund your money than to go through the pain of a chargeback.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a software publisher and I use ClickBank to handle all my financial transactions. Unfortunately, the problem is not with Clickbank but rather the publisher. Clickbank has thousands of these publishers and unfortunately there ARE some shady ones. Clickbank tries to weed them out, but they obviously can't get everyone.

I am here to tell you that there are honest publishers and Clickbank is a reputable company for managing online financial transactions.

I hope that helps.
    Thanks for supporting small business.
    Small publishers can't do it without you.
    - Brandon Doyle

• Pi
      5th of Aug, 2009

This is another pseudonym used by Clickbank. Every single word is a lie.