Citizens Bank Credit Card — awful experience
Citizens Bank Master Card. Brand new account. No feels, low interest, sounds good. Wrong! Never recieved a bill. They called me asking where payment was. I was shocked. Told them I never recieved a bill. They said ok, another one went out yesterday, no problem.
Two days later, got another phone call. told them still waitilng on the bill. They said if you don't get it in a few days, call this number 1-8... Waited all week for bill. Never came. Called the 800 number today. They said the bill only went out on Monday, so they weren't suprised that I didn't have it yet. I said The bill went out over a week ago! No no, bill went out Mon. They wanted me to give them my checking account routing number and my husband said Don't you dare! They now had a late charge fee of $39.00 AND, interest for late payment.
The supervisor told me that if I would take care of this on the phone, she could negotiate the $39.00 fee for late payment. Sounds phony to me!
Sent them a check for the full amount and told them to cancel the account. We ALWAYS get our mail.
More Citizens Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!