Citizens Bank / auto loan payoff
On November 24, 2008 Cole Chevrolet in Bluefield WV mailed the payoff to our Nissan Exterra. It took 11 days for this check to post. In the mean time Citizens automated withdrew my November payment from my checking account after we had called to cancel this service. I spoke with an Ashley B who informed me it would be 2weeks before my reimbursement check with be cut. I am filing charges against this company with the WV Attorney Generals Office, Secretary of States office, BBT Bank and WV State Police for the illegal transfer of money from my checking account.
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank - they are doing fraudulent activities to rescue their bank 
- Citizens Bank - Customer service is terrible!
- Citizens Bank - account # 6302441017
- Citizens Bank - unlawful banking practices
- Citizens Bank - customer service rep
- Citizens Bank - Customer Service at Riverside location in Medford, MA