Citicard / Fraud and cheating!
1. Notice that even if you EFT payments on the day they're due, Citicard won't post it until after the due date, then charge you, not one, but TWO month's finance charges.
2. If you use a lower-rate check (or other transfer deal), with no payments until a certain date... then make a payment on your credit card balance, they apply your payment to the lower-rate balance first and charge you a finance charge on the charges you were trying to pay off.
Yes, off course all this is in the fine-print. Nice! Not the kind of company I'd recommend doing business with.
More Citicard Complaints & Reviews
- Citicard - CitiCard Calls 
- Citicard - Credit Protector 
- Citicard - Fraud Processing 
- Citicard - Harassment practices 
- Citicard - Bad service 
- Citicard - credit card account has been closed
- Citicard - Incompetency
- Citicard - G. Stevens
- Citicard - Customer service unresponsive
- Citicard - Fraud