Citibank / Sears Credit Cards / unexceptable customer service / unsavory buisiness practices

Phone: 1-800-669-8488

I had a credit limit of $6, 750. 00 and was reduced to $900. 00. The way that i found out was when my card got declined in a store when i was making a purchase. I immediatly called customer service. I was told that nothing could be done, they could do what they wanted to, and i was lied to as well. Then i finally got a call back, but they called the wrong number. Then i called back for another call back. They called and left a message. Of course this is after i had been told several times that they could not do anything. Then i called the unit manager back, and i still have not gotten a call back. That was on [protected]. I find this treatment unexceptable especially when i have payed my account on time, over 5 times the minimum payment, payed off three student loans and one through citibank (Ontime, early, and with no lates) , and i am in good standing with all of my credit accounts. The only thing is that i have a bankruptcy which i had when i opened the account in 2007 with a limit of $1, 500. 00. Then in 2009 it was changed to $5, 000. 00, and then to $6, 750. 00. I feel that this company should look at each individual account before they change your credit line. I do not think it is fair.

Ch

Comments

• Sh
      4th of Apr, 2011

yes you can. put the request in writing. Legally they have 15 days from receipt to respond (depending on state and federal laws). They have to give you a reason or, you can file a law suit due to discrimination. Good luck.