Citibank / Sears Credit Card / customer care

Phone: 1-800-669-8488

I had my credit line changed from $6, 750.00 to $900.00 . I have been a loyal customer with no lates, paying on time, and more than the minimum balance. I was in a store when my card was declined. That was how I found out that my credit limit had been changed. I was upset, angry, and embarred. I tried to call the customer service they transfered me to the adverse account department. The adverse account department was very rude, told me untruths, and refuesed to help. I was told that they could do what they liked. I keeped asking to speak to people higher up. I finally left two messages with a unit supervisor, but of couse I did not get a call back. I also payed a student loan through citibank group early, on time, and with no lates. So paying accounts as agreed, being a good customer, and keeping my credit score at a good level got my credit line decreased.

Ch

Comments

• Gr
      17th of Apr, 2010

I went to the Sears store in San Bruno Ca. and tried to get a Sears card but someone
    else was using my Social security Number and they said there was nothing they could do
    to change the computer. I produced my social security card and drivers licence for Id and
    still there was nothing they could or would do.

What do I do?...