Citibank / missing payment of inr 21,321.50

1 Hyderabad, India Review updated:

I had made a payment of INR 21321.50 towards by due on Visa card ending 8907, yesterday using my kotak epayment. Which shows successfully in my Kotak App but the citi app doesn't show any payment which is alarming. Also I had called yesterday to check about the same and I was told that I will receive an intimation today which did not happen yet. I already had a credit card I still applied to Citi bank card, which seems to be a mistake looking at the response, as I have used HDFC and Kotak credit card which were better service providers. I expect this issue to be closed at the earliest as at the moment I am not motivated to continue using this card.

Warm Regards,
Amit Nayak
Mobile-[protected]
[email protected]

Am
Jan 5, 2019

Comments

• Wt
      8th of Jan, 2019

They are worst the [censored] company I have ever dealt with in my entire life ! I filed a dispute to get charges to my account reversed. I have literally been dealing with this for weeks. Customer service is horrible, can’t understand half of the time what they are saying. One night I spent 2 hours on the phone being bounced around from one agent to another. I was so exhausted and after all of that It got me nowhere. I tried a few days later and I thought I was getting somewhere only to find out that I had to explain the situation all over again !!! Then a few days later I spoke with another agent and said it was being handled and I didn’t have to worry about the claim. Then low and behold I just got a letter to provide more info regarding the dispute, I’m on the verge of a nervous breakdown, I just called them and asked why I got this letter and then was transferred twice and the last customer service agent wouldn’t even address the dispute, he said sign the claim as instructed and hung up on me !!! This is [censored]ibsnk, stay the hell away from this company!