Citibank / Citimortgage / trying to purposely default their customers
So we have a mortgage through citimortgage and this company which is becoming larger and larger with every breath is trying to default your mortgage on purpose. I have tried for days over a week now to pay my house payment online as I always do and guess what their site is down. they keep telling me they are working on it.in the meantime they suggest I pay them over the phone an additional twenty dollars to do a phone payment. yeah right. my payment was due on the first with a late payment occuring after the ninth. the late payment will be $9.77. well as of today they have called me everyday since the 2nd of the month which was one day late on my payment, they have called 5-10 times a day. I will not give these scammers a dime of that late fee I will go to my grave with that money and they are now going to see what a media ho I am cause starting today I am going to go to every media outlet I can find and complain about it. don't trust citibank they will screw with you something terrible!
More Citibank / Citimortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - housing finance
- Citibank - 503873794 spam emails a day??!!!
- Citibank - homerun mortgage
- Citibank - Unclaimed funds in checking account Australia
- Citibank - credit card refund