Citi Bank Visa / unethical practices
Approximately 6 months ago I entered into an agreement with Consumer Credit Counselors to close and pay off several credit cards, one of which was issued by Citibank.
During the second month I began to get collection calls from Citi. When asked how this could be, they said the agreement had been canceled and would have to be renewed.
This happened again after the fourth month and the sixth month (about every other month of the agreement).
It has not happened with any of the other creditor accounts.
I have made my payments on time.
Citi sends me no notice of the cancellation. I know nothing of it until I receive collection calls from Citi.
But by this time, they have assessed me a $29 late charge.
So, the agreement which calls for a $20 / month payment, which is made on time each month, actually reults in an $11 payment, a $29 late payment penalty, and additional damage to my credit rating.
More Citi Bank Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank - your whole customer service; wealth management of citibank
- Citibank - payment due to me
- Citibank - missing payment of inr 21,321.50 
- Citibank Advantage Card - credit card
- Citibank - mistaken deposit