Circle K / circle k

1 610 W Rabb Rd.Normal, IL, United States

Circle K mistreats its employees. First I was hired as a full time Assistant Manager, then my position was given to another employee and I had to work at several stores in the area to make my bills. Finally after eight months i was given the opportunity to be a assistant. Only to find out I never got a 90 day raise. Later, I was ill unable to work, the other assistant manager Gale Imig came to my house and walked in with no notification. I was completely nude from taking a shower in hopes to feel better. No one attempted to contact my emergency contact. I was transferred because Gale Imig refused to work with me. At the new store I was struggling with un diagnosed ADHD and severe stomach ulcers (the manager was aware) when the manager threatened to write me up for another employees mistake. She kept antaginizing me and then refused to sell me a box of tampons because I had just started my period. I felt completely dehumanized by Victoria Kram. It is hard enough purchasing tampons when I had a gender dysphoria complex. I was suspended for three days and when I returned to work the district manager Timothy Mason fired me for insubordination had the cops waiting for me and told me I was banned from all Circle K's everywhere. This was two weeks before Christmas and I have two children. Four days after I was fired a friend of an employee from that location came into my home and beat me nearly to death. Since then I have been diagnosed by my doctor to have ADHD, Anxiety, and Depression. I still haven't made a complete recovery but I am getting better. I would advise anyone to stay away from Circle K. They truly have no concern for their employees health or well being.

Re