Cindy Crawford, Meaningful Beauty / do not want anymore of the product

1 Greene, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 607-656-9259

I ordered the meaningful beauty from a TV promotion I have tried the product and I can not use it. It not only makes my face break out in pimples ---which I never even had as a teen --but my face itches too. I DO NOT want anymore shipments sent to me nor do I want any more charged to my credit card. My regret is that I ordered three months of product without being sure it would be a product I could use.
Would you please close out my account effectively immediately. Thank you very much.
Leslie Hiemstra

Comments

18th of Feb, 2009

meaning full beauty sent me 3 month supply that i did not order after I called ans change my order. I first placed an order in September 2008. The package had a missing item with a note that it will be shipped to me soon. Months passed by and several calls that i made, the missing product still not arrived. Every time I call to inquire about it, the answer was it should be on the way or it will be shipped in 2 weeks. I totally frustrated with this. The products itself are as good as any moisturizer from any store. Over price and bad customer service. My autistic son said, Tis Tis.

Unhappy customer in Norcross, georgia =(

18th of Feb, 2009

Be careful when purchase items or bid for items from Bidz.com. Products are very poor quality, look cheap and some are not woking. I spent about $ 500.00 for 20 items. Some of them look as of they came from a dollar store. I bided for 6 watches and 3 of them are not working. One of the watch I saw it at BIG LOTS for 6 dollars but BIDZ priced it for voer $ 75. Customer service are also very unfriendly. SHAME ON YOU BIDZ. Stop taking advantage of consumers who work hard for there money. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME. There will be no room in heven for you.

Sad customer be being scammed.

• Ol
      26th of May, 2009

I ordered this product some time back and though the parts of my skin that didn't have big pimples looked more youthful glowing and tight, I looked horrible from the pimples is caused. A year later, (that would be tonight), I almost ordered it again, but decided to check if others had break outs from the product, and guess what? Quite a few people got some of the largest pimples they've ever had. It's terribly disappointing because you see the good it's doing if you can see through the pimples. Apparently some people break out and others don't. But I saw quite a few complaints that I won't address. Only my own. It made me break out worse than I ever have and I was in my forties when I ordered it. A little late for breakouts to be happening. Apparently this is not an uncommon reaction, as I googled it and always found some woman talking about large pimples. If it weren't for the breakouts, I would have stayed with the product, but I kept reading how the monthly shipments would be out of this or that product. Sounds frustrating even for those it works for.

• Nc
      21st of Mar, 2011

Stick to Arbonne from a legit representative. It is guaranteed and no animal testing.
    I have very sensitive skin and rosacea. Arbonne has worked extremely well for me.
    It is not cheap but it is concentrated and quantity will last a long time.
    It is worth it. They often have discount specials and for your birthday you get a great discount.

Many of the celebrity products are questionable.

20th of Apr, 2011

I was excited to try this line and unfortunately after only 2 weeks of use I have clustered breakouts on my face. I have NEVER had an issue with breakouts in my life. I am 31 years old and am very curious as to why this product has made that happen!

• Ki
      2nd of Nov, 2012

BAD product! Has cost me more money at the Dermatologist than I paid for the product and I'm still in trouble 72 hours AFTER my Dermatologist visit!

23rd of Feb, 2013

I can't use this product because I have oily skin. Which I had blackheads. I had an aestatician say this product is not for me. Luckily I was able to cancel my service no hassle. I switched to an animal cruelty free product. That uses all natural ingredients.