Having problems with Hydroxatone?

Hydroxatone Customer Service Contacts

1800 672 2259 (USA and Canada)
1800 845 631 (Australia)
800 440 493 (New Zealand)
+1 888 621 4043 (United States)
+61 280 730 576 (Australia)
+64 99 508 760 (New Zealand)
PO Box 1366
Hoboken, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hydroxatone Customer Service. Initial Hydroxatone complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hydroxatone above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hydroxatone. Discuss the issues you have had with Hydroxatone and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hydroxatone — Scamming, by sending free samples, getting c/c # charging $95

Pop up ad came on while i was using another site, offering free samples, payment $1.95 for postage. When i...

HydroxatoneUnlawfully charging my credit card without authority from me.

This company offered a free trial of their product Hydroxatone for a $1 contribution towards the freight.
They have now put a charge through on my credit card of $101.60 without my ordering their product or agreeing to a supply of their product.
Please follow up on this complaint urgently as what they are doing is illegal and damaging to the reputations of all US companies doing business throughout the world. (Are US companies all like this?)
My name is Ray Spencer and I live in New Zealand.
My email address is - r.[protected]@xtra.co.nz
Please follow up this email urgently and let me know how you get on.
Regards
Ray Spencer

• Rh
      Rhonda Balzan Bastow Mar 12, 2017

Hi Ray,

I hear your frustration. I am in Australia. I managed to get to them with a threat before they charged. They have claimed to have now cancelled me. Ring them and threaten them with the NZ version of Fair Trading or ASIC etc.

what a scam.

HydroxatoneNo product- but they took my money?

About late jan. 2016, i get e-mail saying i didn't 'complete form?? so i did for s&h of $1.99 i would get a 30 day supply of their face cream- i got another e-mail in a cple days 'confirming' item sent ! then a few days later another e-mail sayin 'sorry about this but we r 'out of stock & they refunded my $$- we will send in about 2 wks & re-bill me' i snt back that that acct. Was 'closed' when they sd they 'refunded'- so just snd the product when in-this from 'robert wolf' is the name a joke also?? 'wolf'?? preying on others?? 2/7/16 i sent - 2/10/16 i get another e-mail from 'sherry' a 'product specialist' saying i will get confirmation when product is in. Also giving me a web site to purchase other products!~ as if!! 2/19 e-mail from 'jomar' 'product specialist' saying i need to pay $1.99 for product-then they will sed- i send back same message!! u cldnt have refunded my $ cuz acct closed!!! duh!! sent same message back 2/20 also!-nothing since then but same message-'product out of stock' pay $1.99!! today 4-2 my last message- send the product or the $$-im going to make a 'formal complaint' thats when i see all these 'sites' fb & twitter of what a 'scam' this comp is!! now what??? please help?? Can forward e-mail if u give me an e-mail address, thank u

HydroxatoneDeducted hundreds from my bank account

Hi,

I am extremely disappointed and upset by the experience I have had with Hydroxatone and Bellaplex.

I ordered the $1.99 trial of Hydroxatone, expecting a sample, but received 2x full size containers plus a toner and other products which I didn't order or ask for.

I trialled the (1) product ( that id actually ordered ) for several days but since I'd received the products weeks after I oreded them plus picked up my products late as my mail box is out of town, I wasn't able to trial for 30 days. I called and explained this and said I would just return the product but was told I could keep for 30 more days to properly trial the product to see if I liked it and could see results.

I called before the 30 days was up and explained I wasn't happy and that I'd like to send the products back but was told I had 2 more packages being shipped out to me and hence I needed to wait to receive those and then return the 4 packages separately to the return address I was given over the phone.

The unwanted products, most of which are untouched and unwanted besides the one I trialled, are all packed individually and ready to be sent on Monday 15th February to the returns department in NSW, but my account has already been deducted $398.50. I was told I still have an outstanding balance of $279!!!

I am very upset this has happened, I DONT want the products, I WANT to return them. I will make sure I tell everybody I know not to have anything to do with these products as they are a disgraceful, scamming, unscrupulous business and have gone against my wishes.

I am only hoping that I will be refunded but was told they will not refund the money even though I do not want the products and have them sitting there ready to send back.

Kind Regards
      Chloe Mountford
      Western Australia

HydroxatoneACM Tryhydrolyze

Buyer/Consumer BEWARE. No such thing as a free trial. When I ordered the product, the sales person never stated that I had to return the product, just cancel. So I did and they have been charging my credit card ever since. I filed a dispute with the credit card company and waiting for the results. Don't go for these fraudulent "FREE TRIAL" advertisement. It's only to trick the consumer and it's a hassle to get it cleared up. The customer service representative wanted nothing to do in hearing me out about that I had cancelled the order previously. She even stated that they had proof that additional product was delivered which isn't true. Don't know how they would have that since I didn't sign for the product. She continued to state a had 30 days to return the product and should have read the contents when I received it. STAY AWAY FROM ACM TRYHYDROLYZE PRODUCTS!!!

Hydroxatone — Hydrolyze intensive under eye treatment

I ordered a 30 day trail of the product and didnt want any more of this product. A $68.95 was taken from my...

HydroxatoneAdvised that this was free barring P&P

I recently completed a survey instigated by Nat West Bank which advised at the end I would receive a free gift. I was then advised that as long as I paid £2.95 P&P that I would be sent the FREE Product. I received the goods along with a delivery note which I took no notice off as I was under the impression that as I had paid the P&P the product should be foc.I have read the www reviews and have noticed that people that have done the same as me have been charged and I tried to ring the number [protected] to cancel but the number is a dead line. Can you please advise me what I should do next as I believe that as i cannot contact the company they will be in the process in due course of debiting my account. Thx

HydroxatoneWon't stop taking payments from credit card

I had ordered Hydroxatone wrinkle cream the trial order, first I did not receive the order then they charged my
            credit card 69.95. I still have not received any of the product and I have 2 more charges on my credit card for 69.95 for a total of 209.85. I phoned them to inform them of all these charges and they said it was for the products that were shipped BUT I DID NOT receive any of these so called orders. I asked them to cancel and remove me from their system and on June 26th they took another 69.95, HOW DO YOU STOP THESE PEOPLE
            ?????? I contacted them again and they said they have cancelled any further orders and will not refund me because they say that is what i owe, how can i owe for products i haven't received?? They will not refund my money they said my account is closed, I am really considering of taking legal action against them.. they say they take customer cars seriously but that is FALSE advertising there...

• Ly
                LynnieB Jul 01, 2014

Phone [protected]. Have your order confirmation email information ready. Good luck.
                The connection kept breaking up...probably hoping you will give up.

• Ly
                LynnieB Jul 01, 2014

The same thing happened to me. Cancel your credit card. It is a nuisance but they are very sneaky and will continue adding charges. The man I spoke with at Visa was very familiar with this company of many names and numbers. He said the once you place an order you have agreed to a subscription. The creep at the Bmi health/ aka beauty shop ultra Beauty/ aka dcb discount offer/ aka hbm best beauty...told me that I should have read the agreement.

Hydroxatonecant cancel via email or ph

brought my supposed 'free trial' a month ago, unaware till i actually clicked order that they would be billing me 79.95 a month. it said i had 30 days to cancel.neglected to tell me i had 14 days to return which i just found out now. i just went onto the hydroxatone.com website and requested a cancellation by email.which wouldnt send and the aus/nnnz ph number they have there is the wrong number. is there anyway to actually contact them?? i really really cant afford this, im a single parent of 4 who only accepted their 'free' gift in the first place to stop the spammy pop ups thats kept bombarding their computer. i have no return address to return the c*** to, nnnnno number to contact them on, no email addy that works.can someone help?

Hydroxatone Bb Cream — refund

Like others here I requested the free trial. I was not crazy about the product after using it for 2 weeks it...

Hydroxatone — 30 day trial

(Continued from 1st. message). The next time I looked at the HYDROXATONE, I knew I was way beyond the 30 day...

Acm HydroxatoneTAKING MONEY

THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM IT HAS TAKEN MONIES OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD Mandy Oxley ([protected]@yourproductspecialist.com) EVEN AFTER I EMAILED SPOKE TO Mandy and received email it would cease
                I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR MONTHLY DEDUCTIONS OF $70 PER MONTH I DONT EVEN LIKE THE TREATMENT IT IRRITATES MY EYES THIS HAS NOW BEEN GOING ON SINCE OCT 12 IM CONTACTING MY BANK AND A FULL INVESTIGATION ON THE MATTER AND A CREDIT REFUND WILL BE SOUGHT TOTALLY DISGUSTED HOW ANY ORGANISATION WITH FRAUD CAN BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE ON FACEBOOK AND INTERNET BUYER BEWARE

• Bl
                    BlondeBanker Jun 20, 2013

Did you get your money back and how? exactly the same thing has happened to me they took 3 lots of $69.95:( The bank wont do anything about it!

Hydroxatone And Bellaplex — can't cancel my order

I first tried the product as a free trial with only payment being shipping. Since then I have been receiving...

Wodonga

HydroxatoneFailed to refund

I decided to try hydroxatone and Bellaplex for the trial price of $1.99 per product. When it arrived in two seperate boxes I was charged over $20 dollars per box in duty. After a week I decided the product wasn 't worth the high cost of importing it to Canada so I phoned to cancel further orders being sent. The man I spoke to failed to advise me that I needed to return the products and consequently a few weeks later I noticed two charges on my credit card for the full cost of the products I had received, totaling $150. I phoned the company again only to be told it wasn't enough to just cancel by phone I should have read the cancellation rules and it must have been a trainee who took the call or he assumed I knew I had to return the products. This makes no sense as he needed to give me a return number which I feel he neglected to do so deliberately.

Hydroxatone And BellaplexHarrassment, False Charges

I returned my supposedly free sample of Bellaplex and Hydroxatone! after I saw a $69 charge on my credit card for product I did not receive.
                    I I called them telling them I had not received product and did not want to receive any product. They told me that it was necessary to return the free sample in order to CANCEL the product I had NOT received!!! I returned the free sample as instructed but continued to be billed additional amounts of $69 although eventually I was advised that customs was holding a parcel that Bellaplex/Hydoratone had put a value of $145 on and which I could pay Customs an additional $29 for if I wished to claim it. I did NOT. (I have never had customs hold items at the border so I wonder if they have been alerted to the suspect nature of this company?) I called the company again and told them to stop billing me and that I had cancelled my account. I advised them their free sample had been returned with the code given me a month ago.
                    Since then I have had Harassing Phone Calls from someone who refused to identify what company they work for although they have pretended to work for US Postal Services. Mostly they say the are calling from the "Computer Department" to verify who lives at this address and then they try to get the names of who lives at my address and to verify the address. Now I don't give that info out to strangers on the phone at any time and I don't know for sure it is this company, its just the woman sounds a lot like the woman I talked to when I called numerous times to complain and to try to get them to STOP BILLING MY CREDIT CARD.
                    Stay Away from this company... even the employees are suspect.

Hydroxatone And BellaplexDeducting from my account without authorization

Hydroxatone and Bellaplex are huge scams and the products do not work. I foolishly provided my VISA number to, obtain a free sample and them without authorization, they began sending product and charging my VISA account with two, payments of $69 EVERY month. I have to cancel my VISA card in order to get rid of them. They do not respond to emails. I paid to return two boxes and as of yet, have received no credit on my account. I am out $280 + postage. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.

HydroxatoneScam

I thought I was old enough to know better, Pulled in to a big scam by scam artists, A free trial was all I sent for, not a monthly subscription, not a go ahead to take money from my bank account, without my say so, I'm unemployed and a free trial was a pick me up, Not Making me feel sick and ill with worry fearing money will be taken out of my account when I'm struggling to make ends meet at the best of times, what a fool I was to trust anyone, doesn't that make it a sad sad world, despicable people.

• De
                            Denise52 Mar 26, 2011

You do not get to have 30 days before sending it back they count from the day you order the product, keep in mind it takes about a week or two to recieve the product and then you want to try it but if you like to waste money and order it and not use it just send it back then its your right to do so, keep in mind thye just want your money anyway. To bad I think the product works a little bit but I would not stake my life nor my bank account on it.

• Sq
                            SQUIRREL11 Mar 25, 2011

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FINE FINE PRINT.they want you to try it for 30 days HERE COMES THE BIG BUT-YOU HAVE TO RETURN BOTTLES OR EVEN EMPTY BOTTLES BEFORE 30 DAYS.YOU HAVE TO CALL, GET YOUR CANCELLATION NUMBER, MAKE A COPY, PUT A COPY IN RETURN BOX, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DATE AND WHO YOU TALKED TO.RETURN ASAP BY USPS, KEEP RECEIPT, PAY THE LITTLE BIT EXTRA THAT SHOWES WHEN THEY ACTUALLY TOOK YOUR RETURN INTO THEIR POCESSTION.THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON I TALKED TO TOLD ME, PEOPLE DON'T READ THE FINE FINE PRINT, ITS VERY DISCEIVING WHEN THEY ARE GIVING YOU INSTUCTIONS TO USE FOR AT LEAST 30 DAYS, BUT THAT OTHER IS SAYING YOU MUST RETURN BEFORE 30 DAYS.I RETURNED AFTER ONLY 2 WEEKS.PLEASE RETURN WELL BEFORE 30 DAYS.

• De
                            Denise52 Mar 08, 2011

I agree they are a rip off company and they are really rude to customers, I called to cancel and they said I still owed them almost $70.00 and where is it that was a trail price, it was full size stuff and I did not have it for a full 30 days, they claimed it was sent out to me and I had it for 30 days but no way. They are RUDE! It does not work either for that amount of money I expected it to work at least a little but it doesn't, don't waste your money or your time ordering it use something natural at least you wont break out or have severe skin issues after using it. My face felt like it was on fire and I could not cool it off for at least 15 minutes which left me with a breakout all over my face and then to see my skin care specialists cost me more money so don't fall for this product it DOESN'T work.

• Ar
                            arbi123 Feb 02, 2011

I got a tiny sample of hydroxatone instant effect, in the mail. It worked and I wanted to order the free tube--after reading all the complaints I called them and really listened to the customer service rep. I could not use pay pal, of course not, and I could not get something in writing sent to me. When my package arrives, I was told by the rep, my information would be inside. I then t old her that that was "after the fact". She ignored me. I went on to tell her there was too much information on the internet, about them, for me to give her my cc#. She did not argue with me or tell me not true--just hung up on me.

• Please do not fall for no commercials about Lashatone...from the company to the product to the customer service is all absolutely very poor...I heard the commercial on 106.7 fm and they said that hydroxatone were giving away lashatone as christmas specials and I called to see if i could get one too, they said yes but i had to pay a shipping fee of about $9 something...which i agreed...but when i get the package there were 3 lashatones and a huge bill...i called the customer service and said i wanted to return it so do not take out any money from my accout, but the girl said very rudely 'as long as we recieve your package within 15 days you money will not be taken out..here is your return number', when i asked her for the address she reluctantly gave me the address and before we could end the call well she hung up on me absolutely rudely, as if not wanting to answer any questions.
                            PLEASE do not fall for their products..by the way i used the lashatone for abt 3-4 days and my eyes were burning along with it my face felt swollen the next day all the 4 times i tried it...thereafter I knew this is something that may not suit everyone..i feel there is some kind of steroids in them.

• Me
                            meganee Jan 26, 2011

Someone really needs to stop this company! They are scaming people and taking tons of money out of their accounts! All we wanted was thefree trial product they promised in the ad with paying shipping and handeling..but that's not what we get. We keep getting chaged hundreds of dollars for things we don't want! I am so furious about how this company is getting away with this horrible scam!! Please do something about this! They need to be sued or something for them to have to pay!

Acmhydroxatone.comExpensive free trial

I ordered a trial face cream for a $1.50 and postage from AcmHydroxatone.com. Came to $5.00. Just got my credit card statement and have been charged $69.04. I’m on a disability pension and can’t afford these charges. This is a scam as I didn’t and wouldn’t ever pay so much for a face cream.

Hydroxatonecancel order

Order risk free 30 days Hydroxatone anti wrinkle cream, you pay $1.99 shipping, Then they charge you every month $69.95 each for 2 more jars of cream, have rang them to cancell the order, and they say that it will cost me $150 to return the jars of cream, so they are telling me that I have to pay $50 each jar $100 total, and will cancell the order, but I am worried that they might keep sending it and charge me again, becouse I realise this is a scam, and I carnt seem to be able to contact them via email, Could you please helpe with this, Thanking you Maria Glascott

• Ol
                                Oliveoil173 Jun 03, 2016

I signed up for a free trial of Hydroxatone on Facebook. I have tried to cancel my order but it is still being sent and money taken from my credit card each month. The product is posted from Jamaica and the Address of the company is PO BOX 9300 Jersey City NJ07303-9908
                                the contact number is [protected]
                                I have not been able to find this companies website and I feel they are using false claims re free trials to obtain customers. I am going to cancel my credit card.

• Ro
                                Rosalie Brainard Aug 25, 2014

I ordered free hydroxatone then was charged was charged $139.90 one week later I have done everything to have this reversed but to no avail so I finally turned hydroxatone over to the Nebraska State Attorney General office and also contacted the BBB. I have instructed my bank not allow this on my card again. Very shameful for a nationally known company to do this. I do not want any more hydroxatone WHAT A SCAM!!! I don't understand how they can charge over $100 for a free product.

• Ju
                                Julia Caldwell Dec 01, 2013

I clicked on a link from PCH and ordered the free trial for $1.99. At the time of order, did not get terms of agreement. However, after order was completed using credit card, finally got the terms. This is the way SCAMs works. This was done on 11/18/13 and product was received a few days later. On 11/30/13, I phoned to cancel with terms of agreement sent with mailing and was informed that I would be sent AMA# for return shipping at cost of $6.95, an additional charge to my credit card and that would be it. I agreed. Until I can confirm this, I am worried that additional charges are forthcoming. I am an adoptive great-grandmother with a toddler and cannot afford anything that cost almost $80 a bottle ... on fixed income... are you kidding me ... I wouldn't pay that for a facelift. This product is no better than most sunscreens and burns eyes no matter where it's used on your face and I am allergic to it. Hydroxatone ...do the right thing and stop these scams.

maria glascott Nov 17, 2012

Yes i agree what a stupid thing to do, but have to learn a lesson from it, there is nothing for free, without a catch to it, once they have your credit card number thats it, I actually rang a 1800 number and spoke to someone, and they said that I could pay $100.00 for the free product, that the y would cancel any further order, but stll not sure what will happen if they send me more next montth and charge it too my credit card, becouse I dont want any more product, Im still not sure if the number I was ringing was calling America, and how much that would cost me for phone call.

• Vi
                                viola lilian fahlua Nov 17, 2012

I ordered a free sample and a wk after that i received the package which had product in it ...two face cream cream and a toner then they deducted $164.00 and the worse part is when i try to contact customer service to cancel any future package, all i get is is the message bank saying try back later which i did but couldn't get at all.I had to cancel my card to avoid any future deduction from this company this to teach me a lesson not get sucked into free sample whic is not free at all and please do not send any more product coz i'm not going pay for it...

Acm*hydroxatone.com 800 - 6722259 Nj Amt 12. 95 United States Dollar — charge money from my VISA without my consent

From Internet, I apply free sample from this company. weeks ago I received the sample of Bellaplex. Upon...