CiCi's Pizza - Hermitage TN / customer humiliating

Cici's Pizza - www.cicispizza.com
4451 Lebanon Pike, Hermitage - [protected]

My family entered the Hermitage, Tennessee CiCi's Pizza restaurant, and my wife, who is physically unable to stand comfortably, seated herself at an empty table while my son and I went to the register to place our order. Moments later the manager confronted my wife at the table and ordered her out of her seat. She pointed to my son and me at the register, and explained that we were placing our order and would join her momentarily. The arrogant manager told her that the seats were for customers who have already paid, not customers who are saving seats. My wife was totally embarrassed and humiliated, and we decided to leave the restaurant. Although we have dined there hundreds of times, we will never return. Cici's needs to provide this manager with some sensitivity training for helping customers with physical disabilities, not humiliating them.

• Superbikeba's Response, Apr 12, 2017

• Angel43@'s Response, Sep 25, 2018

me and my fiance and my grandbaby came in to eat there was hardly any food on the bar and I took pictures of what food or was it was not fresh and much of it then ask for custom Pizza they told us there was a limit on those I cannot eat the marinara on the pizza sauce for alfredo pizzas they didn't have not one offered on the bar and said that was a corporate policy I know that is not true I raise my kids eating CiCi's and now I have a grandbaby and I never had this trouble at any other location the staff was not very friendly ice maker was out of ice it was just a horrible experience overall we ordered wings and we got them well after we ate so we took them home we will not eat there ever again

Va

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Nov, 2007

CiCi's Pizza is a JOKE they are very unprofessional!

• Mo
      2nd of Aug, 2009

I think you should def. call the corporate office and file a formal complaint. That was totally unnecessary.

• Kp
      2nd of Jan, 2010

I wouldn't go back into the CiCi's Pizza in Hermitage located at [ 4451 Lebanon Pike, Hermitage - (615) 232-0950 ] again if my life depended on it.

I am leaglly blind and have a service dog and the !@#$%$#@ manager that was on duty one night told me I am NOT allowed in there with my dog. The next day I went back to talk to the owner and he told me I need pappers from the Health department. I went and got them, gave them to keep and then about a week later one afternoon went back there again to eat and now I am told that I am refused service, not my dog.

This place should be closed and put out of business. Not only are the people that work there lazy, but the food is cold, dried out and the place is always dirty. NEVER any hand sope in the mens rest room.

If any one thinks this is a BS message, go look for you self.

Kenneth P. Kelly

14th of Aug, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - Worse maneger cant even speak English right
    Houston
    Texas

Went to the cicis on fuqua for a to go and the maneger took my order and messed up my order gave me the wrong pizza after telling her she said sorry aint perfect like you and than speaking in spanish like i didnt know how to speak spanish

15th of Aug, 2018
    Hialeah Gardens
    Florida
    cicispizza.com

the store is suppose to close at 10 but they close half the location and cramp everyone that walks in into the other half that does not fit everyone. how is that possible and how is that allow as customer service.

15th of Aug, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - Restaurant
    Phoenix
    Arizona

6.21.18 beyond disappointed, will never return!
    3 young girls working for 7 people. pizza empty, left was old, noodles & soup not edible. Place is a mess, no cleaned eating area. I asked the young ladies, we're they short handed, yes 3 people called out.
    Grand Opening 20 staff, today, 3!
    Complaint to Corporate, not able to complete. Sad Sad Sad!

• Iv
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - no pizza
    Plano
    Illinois
    ivadqj@live.com

There was no pizza, and the pizza that was there was old. Worst buffet experience ever. I attached a picture for you to see that I am not exaggerating.

• Bu
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - No food dirty place
    Florence
    Alabama

There is no food on the bars and they only got one person working can't keep food or the place clean and I would like my money back... The workers saying glad the health department ant came bc they would get close down. Really need people to work not kids

21st of Aug, 2018
    Houston
    Texas

The kitchen lady was rude and embarrassed us in front of other people i did not appreciate it.

• Li
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Schenectady
    New York

Have gone to cici s pizza in wolf road albany ny several times and 7- 7:30 and never cant eat because employes say they are. Closing soon and we hxe been groups for 5 and over to 15 persons i am very angry because the schedule on door and online is from 11am to 9 pm why is it that 1:30 to 2:00 hours before closed we cant not be served?

5th of Sep, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - cleaning vents while people eating
    Frederick
    Maryland

The picture says it all.
    Employee cleaning vents with strong cleaner while people are eating at the restaurant.
    Make a me think twice about eating there again or letting my family eat there.

• La
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - unprofessional
    Parma
    Ohio

Dalton has company while at work yelling for him every 5 minutes so unprofessional (this is the cicis pizza on Ridge road

• Ka
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Pigeon Forge
    Tennessee

On the website for the Pigeon forge cicis pizza said they closed at 10 and we went in to eat the manger was so rude to us and said that all cicis close 9 clock and there was customers in front of us and she let them be pay to eat.

• Ka
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - there no food where is the buffet
    Plano
    Texas

They don't have food or soup and I order and they took 45 min. Discuss with manager or charged they were rude not customer service it all this don't look like a buffet

2nd of Oct, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - Brownie
    Decatur
    Texas

They are all saggy and only halve them cook the rest are not cool I call and the lady.
    Manager Kay Say they are cook that the all cook at the same time I just throw them away because I eat one and my stomach hurt

3rd of Oct, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - Pizza selection
    Jacksonville 32209

The worst cicis I've been to. It was on Dunn Ave in Jax fl

• En
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - the food and the personal
    north carolina

i go to eat at sprin lake nc saturday ay 8:15 this people no have any food only some i pay 53.00 dollars for bad food

• Ji
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - cicis pizza

Drove 50 miles to cicis in Florence AL had a great time.the kid and I where treated very well by the workers. ...the only complant is there is not one closer to Mt Pleasant. TN...try to work on that...thanks ...Jimmy Graham. 8525 Dry Creek Rd Mt Pleasant 'TN 38474

• Su
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - management
    Tallahassee
    Florida

My sister is said to have lost her job because she was in the hospital tending to my nephew's broken arm. She has worked for your company for years made many sacrifices in the last 15 years for your business. I am just disgusted so that is how you oh well your companies to be run.

• Li
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Cici's Pizza - restraunt cleaness and service.
    Bowling Green
    Kentucky

Just visited the cicis in Bowling Green, Ky. he The place was nasty, no pizza ready no help. Waited 40 min for the first pizza(cheese). Then a ball team came in . we had taken my Mom and Sister, they came in from Texas. I am was ashamed of the place.
    Linda McCawley 270-421-3548