CiCi's Pizza - Hermitage TN / customer humiliating

Cici's Pizza - www.cicispizza.com
4451 Lebanon Pike, Hermitage - [protected]

My family entered the Hermitage, Tennessee CiCi's Pizza restaurant, and my wife, who is physically unable to stand comfortably, seated herself at an empty table while my son and I went to the register to place our order. Moments later the manager confronted my wife at the table and ordered her out of her seat. She pointed to my son and me at the register, and explained that we were placing our order and would join her momentarily. The arrogant manager told her that the seats were for customers who have already paid, not customers who are saving seats. My wife was totally embarrassed and humiliated, and we decided to leave the restaurant. Although we have dined there hundreds of times, we will never return. Cici's needs to provide this manager with some sensitivity training for helping customers with physical disabilities, not humiliating them.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Nov, 2007

CiCi's Pizza is a JOKE they are very unprofessional!

• Mo
      2nd of Aug, 2009

I think you should def. call the corporate office and file a formal complaint. That was totally unnecessary.

• Kp
      2nd of Jan, 2010

I wouldn't go back into the CiCi's Pizza in Hermitage located at [ 4451 Lebanon Pike, Hermitage - (615) 232-0950 ] again if my life depended on it.

I am leaglly blind and have a service dog and the !@#$%$#@ manager that was on duty one night told me I am NOT allowed in there with my dog. The next day I went back to talk to the owner and he told me I need pappers from the Health department. I went and got them, gave them to keep and then about a week later one afternoon went back there again to eat and now I am told that I am refused service, not my dog.

This place should be closed and put out of business. Not only are the people that work there lazy, but the food is cold, dried out and the place is always dirty. NEVER any hand sope in the mens rest room.

If any one thinks this is a BS message, go look for you self.

Kenneth P. Kelly