CiCi's Pizzaservice with an employee and manager

J Nov 29, 2019 Review updated:

Tuesday November 26, 2019 I was in Cici's pizza with my family and the kids. Everything was going well until I seen that the manager that goes by the name Sean and an employee of a girl with glasses keelyann or keelyan? They both started to give each other googly lovey dubby eyes while she was serving us and it was uncomfortable for me and my family knowing she was doing that infront of us and the kids. Later on when we were eating the Manager kept checking her out and even touched the girls butt ON PURPOSE, the manager even put his hand on top of hers when she was wiping stuff down from the counters and would try to get her attention and flirt a lot. I asked the other workers how old the girl was and turns out she turned 17 this year and the manager is 19 but this shouldn't be allowed in cici's with families that come in to have a good time and not feel disgusted and uncomfortable! I have never seen a manager and a worker do such things in a working environment and shouldn't be allowed! By the time we left, we stayed at the parking lot waiting for the rest of the family, all the employees were outside and yet, the manager sean and the girl were all up on each other all close! This needs to be taken care of and fixed immediately because many customers have the same complaint about this! We often come to cici's every week and we always see this happening when they work together!

Address of the cici's pizza location is 1931 Auburn Ave in Columbus, GA

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 29, 2019

Everytime I go to cici's I always see that girl keelyan? Keelyann? She told me one time she's in high school but is always stressed out and that's not good for teens to he overworked when they have school to focus on as well! Working shouldnt be a priority and teens shouldn't be forced to work nearly everyday when they have school going on!!

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 29, 2019

No, it's the fact that it's not professional at work. I have kids of my own and don't want my family feeling uncomfortable!

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 30, 2019

@worstfirst ur funny man. How did u happen to do that? 😂 u tried to make it look like if I put that when ik it was u. I'm not stupid u [censored].

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 30, 2019

Lol dude. Ur funny man. Maybe u should get a life and stop spending ur whole life on this web. 😂

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 30, 2019

Lol. Keep talking to urself dude. 😂😂😂 get a life.

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 30, 2019

Lol keep calling me a liar. That's all u man. Talk to urself all u want lol

Nov 29, 2019

So they were showing their love to each other. My guess is you have the mentality of a child and think that kissing is gross and that girls have cuties. Also it is up to her parents to talk to the manager if she gets too many hours.

Nov 29, 2019

Grow up. People are allowed to show their love to one and other. My guess is you have the hots for this girl and are jealous that the manager won her.

Nov 29, 2019

You feel uncomfortable then leave. That simple.

Nov 29, 2019

@worstfist Or you guys could learn and have more experience cause it seems like you guys aren't professional at all.

Nov 30, 2019

@JoseTorres04 I do not work there you foolish child. If you clicked on my username you will see replies to other companies as well.

Nov 30, 2019

@worstfist You do not seem to understand. These people made me so angry. I told my kids that we were leaving and would never come back. They started crying. I punched one of them in the face. I punched and kicked them all. I was just so angry at what I saw. Someone saw me and reported me to CPS. Now all my children are in foster care.

Nov 30, 2019

@JoseTorresO4 If you beat your kids because you are upset at someone else you have issues. Hopefully their foster family will take them to Cici Pizza. This way they won't run into you. You are a psycho for beating your own kids. It is obvious that you have a crush on the 17 year old and waned her for yourself. But she prefers guys her own age.

Nov 30, 2019

@worstfist @worstfirst ur funny man. How did u happen to do that? 😂 u tried to make it look like if I typed that when ik it was u. I'm not stupid u [censored]. Lol. And goodluck talking bad about me cause u dont even know who I really am lol.

Nov 30, 2019

@JoseTorres04 You did type that. You are obviously ashamed of yourself so you claim that I am pretending to be you. You should be ashamed of yourself beating up your own mother because you are angry at someone else. I also suggest that you work on your spelling and grammar before calling me stupid. Of course you can always lie again and claim that you did not make the previous post where you called me stupid when you have bad spelling and grammar. You made that post liar.

Nov 30, 2019

@JoseTorres04 Sorry you admitted to beating your kids but on another post you admitted to beating your mother.

Nov 30, 2019

@JoseTorres04 No one believes you. You already lied when you implied that I am the 19 year old male manager. Which I am not. but since I caught you lying you are probably going to deny that post as well.

•   Nov 30, 2019

@JoseTorresO4 Aww boo hoo! Volitile Daddy lost his kids. Wah was wah.

Meanwhile this is so bogus.

Anyone who works with children knows the hilarity that is CPS. They want to work with families for literal years before children get taken away. No matter what crap happens to the children. Zeymere Perkins would be alive today if CPS wasn't this lame.

Nov 30, 2019

I just got another private message from JoseTorres04 saying that he likes to rape his own mother. Of course he is going to deny that post as well.

•   Nov 30, 2019

@worstfist Well, with a los [censored] name like his, um yeah.

Nov 30, 2019

You beat your kids, and you do not want them feeling uncomfortable. Wait, you "didn't" make that post. Maybe one of your kids made that post. Wait, they cannot, because they are in foster care because you beat them up.

Nov 30, 2019

I am not talking to myself. I am talking to you. Let me guess none of the replies are from you. The private message where you claimed to have raped your mother is not from you. The messages about beating your kids are not from you. The update is not from you. Liar.

Nov 30, 2019

LIke I said I am talking to you. You are responding back. You keep sending me private messages about how you rape your mother. THen you deny that you made those posts liar. Now you are admitting to sexually abusing your own kids?

•   Nov 30, 2019

Hey! Horny [censored]! What you doing chatting up a teenager??? Disgusting pervert!

•   Nov 30, 2019

Check the original poster by username and spot the difference. Another imposter and rape messages

•   Dec 07, 2019

regardless... what are you doing ogling these two workers??? mind your business and mind your children while you're at it.

I know your kind: wont watch your children, then when they get hurt in public because of it you sue everyone there. bs! do your responsibility!