CiCi's Pizzaservice with an employee and manager

J Nov 29, 2019 Review updated:

Tuesday November 26, 2019 I was in Cici's pizza with my family and the kids. Everything was going well until I seen that the manager that goes by the name Sean and an employee of a girl with glasses keelyann or keelyan? They both started to give each other googly lovey dubby eyes while she was serving us and it was uncomfortable for me and my family knowing she was doing that infront of us and the kids. Later on when we were eating the Manager kept checking her out and even touched the girls butt ON PURPOSE, the manager even put his hand on top of hers when she was wiping stuff down from the counters and would try to get her attention and flirt a lot. I asked the other workers how old the girl was and turns out she turned 17 this year and the manager is 19 but this shouldn't be allowed in cici's with families that come in to have a good time and not feel disgusted and uncomfortable! I have never seen a manager and a worker do such things in a working environment and shouldn't be allowed! By the time we left, we stayed at the parking lot waiting for the rest of the family, all the employees were outside and yet, the manager sean and the girl were all up on each other all close! This needs to be taken care of and fixed immediately because many customers have the same complaint about this! We often come to cici's every week and we always see this happening when they work together!

Address of the cici's pizza location is 1931 Auburn Ave in Columbus, GA

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 29, 2019

Everytime I go to cici's I always see that girl keelyan? Keelyann? She told me one time she's in high school but is always stressed out and that's not good for teens to he overworked when they have school to focus on as well! Working shouldnt be a priority and teens shouldn't be forced to work nearly everyday when they have school going on!!

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 29, 2019

No, it's the fact that it's not professional at work. I have kids of my own and don't want my family feeling uncomfortable!

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 30, 2019

@worstfirst ur funny man. How did u happen to do that? 😂 u tried to make it look like if I put that when ik it was u. I'm not stupid u [censored].

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 30, 2019

Lol dude. Ur funny man. Maybe u should get a life and stop spending ur whole life on this web. 😂

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 30, 2019

Lol. Keep talking to urself dude. 😂😂😂 get a life.

• Updated by JoseTorres04 · Nov 30, 2019

Lol keep calling me a liar. That's all u man. Talk to urself all u want lol

•   Nov 30, 2019

Hey! Horny [censored]! What you doing chatting up a teenager??? Disgusting pervert!

•   Nov 30, 2019

Check the original poster by username and spot the difference. Another imposter and rape messages

•   Dec 07, 2019

regardless... what are you doing ogling these two workers??? mind your business and mind your children while you're at it.

I know your kind: wont watch your children, then when they get hurt in public because of it you sue everyone there. bs! do your responsibility!