Having problems with CiCi's Pizza?

CiCi's Pizza reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 27, 2007. The latest review Bite squad order was posted on Feb 28, 2021. The latest complaint bad customer service was resolved on Nov 06, 2014. CiCi's Pizza has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 285 reviews. CiCi's Pizza has resolved 24 complaints.

CiCi's Pizza Customer Service Contacts

1080 W. Bethel Rd.
Coppell, Virginia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CiCi's Pizza Customer Service. Initial CiCi's Pizza complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CiCi's Pizza above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CiCi's Pizza. Discuss the issues you have had with CiCi's Pizza and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CiCi's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

CiCi's Pizzahorrible service

I am currently in the cici's pizza now. We got five people here. We ordered a custom made pizza but they refused to let me order the second one until we finished the first one. I thought is all you can eat here? Why can't we order when we want to? I don't have all day like the people working there and wait until I finished one pizza then order it and then wait for them to make it when I can just order it ahead of time. Horrible Customer service, why do I have to pay to come eat and fed up with attitude? Will never come back to this location anymore. I rather drive
10 miles to the other location.

• Iy
      Iyesha Cotton Mar 21, 2016

My family off 12 and I went to Cici's pizza and the service wasn't good. They told us we has to stay in the front because the lady had already cleaned the back. The front table's were small and we had to seat apart from one another. When we asked for a pizza we were told we had to wait for it to be on the table for everyone and that we couldn't.

• Hp
      HPTSANG Feb 07, 2012

If that is the case, why did I saw then brought two custom made pizza at the same time to a party of 3 ? When we were still waiting for our pizza? I had to go to them 30 mins later and ask where is my 2nd pizza and she was like "oh, you still wants your pizza?" I went to her with the pan when I finished my first one and said " can u make my 2nd pizza now?" and 30 mins later she asked me you still wants your pizza? There are noting to do for being selfish. I think it even involve of discrimination!!!

• In
      In my opinion. Feb 07, 2012

It's "all you can eat" but on THEIR terms. They know they will lose money and run out of product/ingredients quicker on larger groups if they keep dishing out pizzas willy-nilly. By making you wait till you finished eating the previous pizza, the staff are hoping you will be too full or too late to order again. Most restaurants that offer free refill on drinks, won't serve you another untill you've finished the previous. It's only fair and the right way. Unless you are young, selfish, and ill mannered.

CiCi's Pizza — health code

My husband and I went to the Watertown N.Y. location, we had never been to a CiCi's before. The food wa...

CiCi's Pizzafundraiser check not received

I am extremely frustrated with Cici's Pizza. I scheduled a fundraiser for a non-profit organization of which I am a member. This fundraiser occurred over 2 months ago and I have still yet to receive the check for the funds we are due. I have called numerous times only to be told that they are working on it and am given a PROMISE that I will be called as soon as they have the check ready. I am always the one to call back and check the status only to continually be told that the check is still not ready. This is unacceptable and I highly recommend that nobody gives Cici's Pizza their business. Definitley do not set up a fundraiser with this company.

CiCi's Pizzaget a room!!!

I went to eat at Cici's today and the manager was behind the swinging door kissing his nasty looking co-worker. Then he was taking a pizza to a customers table and intentually walked by the same co-worker and rubbed his private area up against her rear end. This was just sick GET A ROOM PEOPLE!!! For christ sake we were trying to eat.

CiCi's Pizza — no baby changing table

Came in with my husband and our two children, one being 2 years old. Went in to the ladies restroom as I do...

CiCi's Pizza — poor quality pizza special

Cici's pizza It is disappointing when you don’t get what you expect of paying for an advertized item. I...

CiCi's Pizzacan't get order right

I've ordered a pizza to go on multiple occasions from the Cici's in Kingwood TX and have had to have them re-make the pizza several times because they can't get my order right. I've been told by two different managers that the reason for the wrong order is that there kitchen staff does not speak English and has a hard time understanding my order. My question to Cici's would be why are they hiring people who cannot speak English? In order to be a citizen of this country you must be able to communicate in English so is Cici's hiring illegals? If not, my hope is that they can hire people who are able to understand a basic order.

• Po
            pobarjenkins Jan 24, 2011

"Work in my state you must speak English." What state do you own?

• Th
            Thunderwolff88 Jan 24, 2011

If your going to live here, learn to speak English.If not go back and kick the hell out of them tell them to go home.Work in my state you must speak English.

• Fd
            FDL_HOU Jan 24, 2011

Well if they work in a public pizza restaurant, they should understand the "basic" terminology of ordering a damn pizza.

• Po
            pobarjenkins Jan 24, 2011

"In order to be a citizen of this country you must be able to communicate in English so is Cici's hiring illegals?"

Have you ever heard of a green card? And yes, you can be a citizen who speaks poor English. What if someone is born here, but there family members speak another language? And to pass the citizenship test, you don't need to speak excellent English. A basic understanding is satisfactory. Please don't jump to such conclusions without considering all possibilities.

• Fd
            FDL_HOU Jan 24, 2011

Or call in and shout LA MIGRA (Immigration)

Cici's Piza — cockroaches

Went to eat with my family at CiCi Piza and cockroach CAME crawling up the wall across to my plate... call...

Cici Pizzabad service/food

Took family of 8 to CiCi Pizza, Enid, Ok today 4:00 pm - Sat.
          We were the 3rd family there / there was No ice in the machine / No Pizza / No desserts / No cheese for salads - very little salad .
          3 complaints about the Ice / No ice was put in the Ice machine for the soda machine for over 30 minutes / we had to ask more then 1st above Pizza ?
          They were not busy by any means ...
          Flies were a problem ... and the restrooms were dirty !
          Will never take my family there again ... they have lost my bussiness .
          Betty
          Enid, Ok

Cici's Pizza — adv. price 3.99

Cicis Pizza is advertising 3.99 special on TV. I wnet to this store on Hwy. 6 cashier charged me $5.49...

Cici's Pizza Buffet — too bad to be true?

Cici's Pizza Buffet has removed almost all the ingredients from their salad bar. No more cheeses, no...

Cici Pizzafood poisoning and derogatory treatment of a customer

I picked up my 2 kids from the daycare yesterday, they requested they wanted some pizza, so I took them to cici pizza at skillman and whitehurst, placed an order, they were really very hungry, the pizza lady said it would take 15-20 minsto be ready, so while we were waiting i picked up 2 slices of pizza from their buffet to give to my kids . An employee from the cici pizza by name Joe C came up to me, telling me I have to pay him $4.26 for just 2 slices of pizza, so I said, OK when the pizza I ordered get ready, he should take away 2 slices from it.As we were still talking, one of my kids, the one who ate the pizza started vomiting, thr vomiting was really really very bad. Joe C went to remove the 2 slices of pizza from the one i ordered, he completely ignored my son who was vomiting, what Joe C was after was the pizza. I suspect food poisoinig. Joe C further threatened, he was going to hit me if I don't leave the cici Pizza outlet.
            I never knew there are so much hatred in this Guy Joe C, I normally take my kids to that partcular outlet. The threatening from Joe C got so bad, I left the CICI PIZZA in a very bad mood accompanied with my son who Joe C poisoined.This guy should be made to pay for his wickedness. email me at [protected]@yahoo.com Norah O

Cici's Pizza — bad experience

Hello, I went with my family to have dinner at cicis pizza for the first time and it was a horrible...

Cicispoor supply of food

My husband and I have been to CiCis in Roanoke Rapids
              N.C. ALOT ! It has always been very good with pizzas
              steadly coming out and the buffet stayed full. Today
              everytime the cook took pizza out of the oven he put it
              under the counter and there would be like 4-5 1/2
              empty pans on the buffet. My husband finally asked if
              he would please put more on the buffet. He put out one
              more. I left very dissatisfied and don't know if I'll go
              back. It's a shame that everybody kept going back to
              see if anything else had been put out. I didn't think I
              should have had to pay for the meal. I guess I
              should have asked for the manager.

• Bi
                  Billy Woody May 23, 2009

As the owner of a CiCi's in Florida I am ashamed that you had a poor experience at a CiCi's near you. Having a full, hot and fresh buffet is one of our standards.

Now there may have been some unforeseen excuse as to why this happened but it would still be unacceptable. As an owner I would want to know this happened so that I can make sure that it never happens again. Without you we have no business.

I suggest you speak with the manager and voice your concern about what happened. Hopefully they will handle it in a professional manner and take steps to make sure it does not happen again.

Good luck and again my apologies for the bad experience. I hope you give us another chance.

Billy Woody
                  Owner CiCi's 808 in Tampa, FL
                  [email protected]

Cici's Pizza — very little pizza

Hi, Just a note of concern. We eat at Cici’s Pizza often and love it. We mainly eat at the...

CiCi's Pizza — foreign object in food

How do you file a formal complaint? My daughter-in-law and son went to Cici's in Nacogdoches Texas and...

CiCi's Pizzacommercials

I am sick of seeing there commercials on all the time when the closest one is Las Vegas.
                I wan't them to either build one here or not broadcast there ads here.

People did the same thing to Sonic's and they did something about here in western Washington.

• Sl
                    sleeplessintacoma123 Jun 28, 2009

you all are ###ing dorks every last one of you stupid ###s...GET A LIFE!!!

• Mr
                    mrsquigles Jun 23, 2009

Yes it would. If what he meant was, "People did the same thing to Sonic's [commercials] and ..." That's what I was trying to explain.

• Su
                    subiedub Jun 23, 2009

Even if he was talking about a Sonic commercial it still would not be "Sonic's". Plus I live in western Washington and Sonic commercials did not play until building was decided.

• Mr
                    mrsquigles Jun 23, 2009

I think when they said "Sonic's" they were referring to the "commercials of Sonic" in which case the possessive form of Sonic's would be correct. Just sayin'.

• Li
                    Lil_Bill Jun 23, 2009

and by the way in is Sonic not Sonic's its not plural

Mark Jun 13, 2009

You're an idiot!!

CiCi's Pizza — cost

We have been a long time customer of CiCi's and love the pizza. Our complaint is we have seen the...

CiCi's Pizzawhere's the food???

The Cici's in Gulfport has been going down hill for the last 10 months. They don't keep the salad bar filled, hardly have pizza ready for those who wait & God forbid you actually want a bowl of soup.
                  They claim it will be out in 7 minutes & 30 minutes later, Yeap, you're still waiting.

The manager there (in early November) seems so unconcerned about the customers request, it's unbelievable.

What the hell happened to that location?????????????? It used to be a great place to stop over a year ago. Won't make that mistake again!!!

• Ht
                      Htnwtc Jul 22, 2013

My daughter was assaulted at Cici. The manger did not call the cops he told the family to go and leave I want to know why ?the cops were not called then . My child is legally blind just because she was profiled gives the people or the manager rights to let this take place. Hit her in the head ...the manager and employes said the other family started the mess..we had to call franchisee to get her money back sad sad

Cici's Pizza North Richland Hills TX — food poisoning

After I saw a complaint on here I called a lawyer...