Chili's Bar and Grill / service

1 Walnut Creek, CA, United States Review updated:

my dining experience on valentines day was rude. i believe this was because of my skin color. my server kept ignoring our table and not serving us but served the patrons around us. im upset because i spent 91.49 on drinks and dinner and received horrible service.

Comments

• Lo
      9th of Mar, 2008
    Chilis Bar and Grill - Terrible service!
    Chilis Bar and Grill
    114 bluebird lane
    Millville
    New Jersey
    Phone: 856-293-6948

Last night our family went to chili's for dinner. Appetizers were great! As we waited for our dinner our waiter came over (while we still had empty appetizer plates on table) and asked us if we wanted dessert. Sure we said after we have our dinner! He seemed rather surprised that we had not eaten. Apparently our dinner order was deleted because he entered it the same time he entered our appetizer. After about 30 min the manager approached us and asked if we would like a salad or chips (compliments of chili's) and we asked for free dessert. We finally received our dinner after another 15-20min. We had to ask waiter to bus our table after we ate (about 30 min had gone by) and we received dessert. Again, we had to wait for our check-we asked another waitress to find our waiter and send him over. Although service was frustrating, our drinks and meals were- we will most likely return!

• Cy
      17th of Feb, 2009

It's so easy for people to blame poor service on their race. Please, stop it. Sure, you may have gotten bad service, but maybe it was because your server couldn't handle all the tables he/she had. To say that it was racism is dumb, and too convenient.

• Bi
      17th of Feb, 2009

Or because it was Valentines day, only the busiest day of the year. People are so stupid!

• St
      21st of Feb, 2013

2-15-2013 my wife and I went to Chilis in Converse Tx. to eat dinner about 6:30 pm. We decided on the 2 for 20 deal. I ordered the burger and she ordered the Margarita Grilled Lime Chicken Breast. It took a while to get to but the appetizer kept us busy. When my burger arrived, I had to spread the pickles and tomatoes. I don't like them on one side just dumped there. I also requested more mustard which I did not get. That was not the big problem. My wife recieved her chicken and it was the worst grilled chicken breast I had ever seen. I was white like it was boiled. There was no spices on it. No flavor at all until she put on the pepper and salt. The manager did come and offer another plate. but told us the chicken is has grill marks on one side. My wife flipped it over and there were none. The manager also told was there was no grill in the restraunt. How can you advertise and sell grill produts that are not grilled with no grill. In Texas, grill marks are lines of the grill across the meat. Burnt ends or brown marks don't make it grilled. Really, no grill in the restraunt