Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's / terrible customer service. rude managers
Yesterday night we ordered two big Beauford meals, both with bacon (we were told was an extra charge), along with two cokes. After getting home, we realized they did not give us our drinks and neither burgers had bacon. We were charged $23 and paid full in cash. They did not give a receipt. When we called back to rectify the order, no one answered the phone. Even though closing time is 12am and it was 10:30pm when we called. We called this morning and the shift manager, Debra, told us they closed at 10pm last night. Apparently they close whenever they want to and that she could not do anything for us. We had to call back later that night to speak with the same person who gave us our order. Debra was rude over the phone and then hung up on us. We called back at night and spoke with Crystal. The girl who gave us our wrong order. She remembered us. She remembered that we did not get our cokes but also said she did not charge us for the bacon. Which is incorrect as we were charged $23. She also hung up on us and was very rude. We are frequent checkers customers but have never had as terrible a customer service experience as at this location. We would like a corrected order or a refund but never received a receipt. Something has to be done as this location - all the managers are extremely rude.
We got our order yesterday 1/24 at around 10pm. The location phone number is [protected].
More Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's Complaints & Reviews
- Rally's Hamburgers - I am done with rally's for good! 
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism 
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down 
- Checkers - bad customer service 
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - service and food 
- Checkers Restaurant - employee intentionally contaminating food and laughing before serving it to customer. appalling!
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - hostile behavior and refusing refund
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - workers and the time I spent there
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - the treatment of the employees at store # 9592 in south holland, illinois 60473