Checkers — bad customer service
I arrived at checkers at 10:48 pm on Sunday, July 29th of 2012. When I pulled up to place my order I was greeted with an offering for a daily special. When declined the offer I got nothing but silence. After about 30 seconds I said hello which was answered with, "I been waiting on you to place your order!" (with an attitude). I then placed my order then proceeded to the pick up window. When I reached the window I was greeted with terrible looks from the cashier. When I was handed the bag with my order I then asked for ketchup which enraged the cashier who then said, "We don't have any!" I then left and noticed that my large fries were missing. I went back to the other window this time and was handed a large fry order with ketchup. The cashier lied about not having ketchup on purpose. I called the store manager and got nothing but attitude from him as well. I will not be returning to Checkers ever again!
More Checkers Complaints & Reviews
- Rally's Hamburgers - I am done with rally's for good!
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism
- Checkers - checkers served me raw chicken sandwich
- Checkers - survey on the back of the receipt
- Rallys.com - sandwich
- Checkers - service
- Checkers and Rally's - food
- Rally's - the customer service