Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's / employee emily alvarado
I Ordered twice in drive through because the first time my order was not taken. Approached to pay and my order was incomplete. I asked the employee for the missing mozzerella cheese stix and she replied "you did not order them, you need to learn how to order" i asked her, her name and she said "Emily, don't wear it out" and alammed the window shut. I waived down Kye (manager) explained what Emily's horrible customer service and he grinned while she stuck out her tongue behind him. I am absolutely disgusted by such horrible customer service. I am a regular customer and PAY for my food yet do NOT expect to be treated in such a way.
More Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's Complaints & Reviews
- Rally's Hamburgers - I am done with rally's for good! 
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism 
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down 
- Checkers - bad customer service 
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers Restaurant - employee intentionally contaminating food and laughing before serving it to customer. appalling!
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - hostile behavior and refusing refund
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - terrible customer service. rude managers 
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - workers and the time I spent there
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - the treatment of the employees at store # 9592 in south holland, illinois 60473