CheapoAir.com / fraudulent prices
Continuous Lies. Prices quoted online are NOT available. The site lets you "book" that price, then you receive an email hours later claming that that price is not available and has increased. YOu either have to buy the increase, or you can cancel for a fee. You cannot escape paying something, and it's definitely not what was adcertised. Customer service is terrible, tried to say that it was twice the price online, another rep had me on hold for over 40 minutes with not a word to me. STAY AWAY!!!
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - overcharge and poor customer service! 
- Cheapoair - asking for a refund with a medical certificate!
- Cheapoair - air ticket
- Cheapoair - online booking
- Cheapoair - tickets reservation
- Cheapoair - clumsy website leading to mistakes & false claims