Chasemastercard / charges

1 PO box 15153 zip 19886 5153Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18009452000

I have many credit cards of 1000 &2000 dollars I asked Chase if they would increase my credit they said no due to credit report they only would give me 300 dollars but it ok togo over your limit and charge you 38 dollars why not just increase my limit instead of making me go over you get your money on time I have never been late allways on time and payed in full I think they only want my 38 dollars this is a bad way to treat the consumer I have never been late allways pay bill in full on time if not early at this time I have distroyed my card and will never do buyssiness with you again I hope others see this consumer report

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2008

You have bad credit. That means you are a risk. The company is completely in their rights to NOT increase your limit.

Your right is to cut up the card and try to find another one. Chances are with crappy credit, and witht he economy the way it is, that you will have a tough time finding someone else to extend credit to you.

How about repairing your credit isn;tead of feeling like the world is out to get you. Another option is to save your money and pay cash.

Sorry man, I know you want to be able to blow more cash, but just because you feel like you should be able to go deeper in debt and the company that does not want to lend you more credit does not mean they are a bad company, it means your credit sucks.

• Ar
      9th of Dec, 2009

This recently happened to my girlfriend with Chase. She was treated with the utmost disrespect from Chase. She has never had a late payment or an overdraft fee until this first emergency brought her to this point. They did not want to increase her credit, but Chase has no problem charging you the $38 over-draft fee. She has an almost perfect credit score. So, to the person who replied with a nasty, ' know-it-all' tone; get your facts straight first before you go mouthing off about bad credit scores. As for Chase, some changes 'must' be made within your Customer Service Department. Loyal customers of over many years should not be treated this way. Learn to offer more (as many other credit cards do) to their current customers.