Chase Mortgage / home mortgage
Chase Mortgage has been trying to close on my loan for over 15 days. Our original close date was Feb 1st, today is the 16th and they still haven't closed. They claim it is "processing time". I had to call them to remind them to submit emloyment verification to my employer. Instead of calling and asking me questions, they sat on the file until I contacted them to ask what the hold up was. They had a question about why a previous W-2 was under a different name other than my former employer and istead of asking, they decided to play PI. Turns out my former employer had outsourced their payroll, nothing that couldn't be explained in less than 5 minutes. They have given me 4 different closing dates that they could not meet.
More Chase Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that