Chase Home Finance / chase finance representative lied to me
I originally recieved a mortgage loan from another lender a year earlier who was able to clear up my $5000.00 debt and finance me for 7.5% on my home. I later wanted to refinance for more cash out and my lender wasn't able to extend this to me, so I called around and when I recieved a pre-approved refinance for Chase Home Finance, I called them. By this time, my debt had been paid, I was currently making current up to date mortgage payments and my interest and monthly payments were low, but to cash out more money and refinance I needed to change to another loan company who would do this. I spoke with Eric Walker of Chase Finance and he was able to finance me, but I needed a cosigner. I was borrowing an extra $50, 000.00, but still, in total, I hadn't borrowed that much. My son helped me and I found out that my new mortgage would be at 9.5% and my monthly payments jumped 4 times higher, but Eric claimed it was because of my credit and he gave me his word that even though my payments were high, in six months, I could refinance and my credit rating would get higher and I would then lower my monthly payments and interest by calling him back and he would do that for me, even telling me to save aside $5, 000 to 6, 000.00 to help with my monthly payments till then. Since I had called around to other institutions, this one seemed better and I thought it would work out like he stated. Now, though, it's another story. I called up Chase last week to find out that Eric Walker is no longer with the company and they can't do anything about what Eric had promised me. So, now I'm stuck with this high rate and payment for at least two years, since I found out that my self employment must have a two year history to refinance. Eric knew why I was borrowing this money and that I was going to open my own inhome childcare and he had no problem with it, but now it's another story. Since my business needs to get on it's feet which may take several more months, basically, I feel I was taken advantage of, lied to, and Chase will do nothing to rectify this situation. They need to be responsible for their employees and stand by what I was told.
More Chase Home Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that