Chase Freedom Card / fraud
I had the chance to get a home depot credit card for my kitchen purchase while getting free financing for 6 months. I remembered that a Chase Rep once called me and invited me to a special incentive program granting me 3% in the category I spend the most money with. I called to be assured that my kitchen purchase would qualify. To make sure that I get the right information, I even called twice. (They refuse to send any confirmations via email!) Both Reps told me that I am in the program and that my purchase would qualify. I went ahead with my purchase only to find out with my next statement that I only received 1% instead of 3%. Two supervisors later apologized that I was apparently not in the program and promised to send my case to the marketing department. No response. They were not even interested in investigating the representatives I had talked to. It is quite frankly appalling how they openly mislead their customers and don't take responsibility for their actions.
(1) Can I do anything about this fraud?
(2) Does anybody have a recommendation for a
More Chase Freedom Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new debit card