Chase Credit Cards / interest rate gouging
Chase is a terrible company to deal with. I have had my account for a few years, always made payments on time. Missed one payment by a day (I was in the labor ward with my wife!) and I got hit with 29.99% interest. I was told to make a few payments on time and my account would return to 'good standing'. They then closed my account due to 'an anomoly in my credit report'; can't find one anywhere in my totally clean credit reports with no negative feedback.
Every payment I make is just hitting the interest, I pay $200 and my balance goes down $47!!!
Chase is terrible, never get a credit card from them!
You get a different story from everyone you talk to, and nobody helps.
More Chase Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new debit card