Chase Credit Card / bad customer service
I have had an account with Chase for quite awhile now but I had a family emergency and when I needed help in terms of payments, I went to debt consolidation. It worked great for me until another big family emergency hit than I had to go off the debt consolidation as well. I decided to work with my credit cards instead of dealing with debt consol. All the banks were great except Chase, when I called them doing whatever possible to work with them, they pretty much told tough luck they already gave me a chance. I told them I willing to work with them but would not lower the APR which was already 30 percent and they would not lower the payments. Citicard was great, one phone call and they lowered the payment to 138 and O percent interest and they were on Debt consol. as well. I was so mad at Chase for not working with me and of course they called all the time everyday until it went to collections. Going to collections was actually a relief from Chase. Paying all my other debts were more important than Chase will ever be. I told THEM as well as everyone else, DO NOT OPEN A CHASE ACCOUNT EVER, just in case times get tough.
More Chase Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Customer Service
- Chase Bank - Checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Return of certified copy of a business check into my personal checking account for redeposit into my business account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.