Chase Card Services / unethical
Chase sent me a credit card to a San Jose address where I was once a student. I never received this credit card nor did I ever use it. Apparently according to Chase it was a business credit card with an anual fee of 75.00. Neither I would have applied for as a student. The card then accumulated annual fees and late charges until it was charged off, and Chase put it against me on my credit report. Now I am trying to buy a home and my score is damaged because of this, and I can not get a good 30 year rate because Chase sent me a card I never asked for or received, charged their fees and then reported me on credit buruau. I have investigated and while they admit they know it is 211.00 in Chase fees, they have to investigate up to 90 days and then the time it takes to remove it from my credit report. I do not have that time, I need to clear it now. They will not give me a letter for my lender telling them that these were not may charges, that it was a mistake. I spent several hours being switched from department to department. They would not give me a letter stating what they told me, that the charges were not Megan Kelly charges, they were bank charges. The reason they were not paid, they were sending card and statements to wrong address. No one made any real charges.
How complaint can be satisfactorily addressed:
Remove from our credit report as soon as possible and provide a letter to our lender regarding the mistake and that I did not charge on the account. The card was never received or used by me and it was be annual fee that the bank charged off.
Consumer Complaint Confirmation
More Chase Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet