Chase Bank Usa / snowball style of interest and late fees
I cancelled the Visa card because of not getting the paper statements. When CHASE called me to go back saying they will send me the paper statements and credit me some miles, I said ok. In august, I got suspecious as I did not get the paper statements as promised. I called and asked, what is my balance? and the person who answered, said $ 123.00. So I thought this must be the final charge and I paid that right away. Then I got a love letter from them about not getting the payment, I was shocked.
Every time you call, they are not empowered to do any thing on the spot. They ask you to fax and wait. Mean while you incurr the late fees, interests etc. on your account. They never give their physical address and would not call or receive phone to get the matter clarified.
Why should I pay for the mistakes I did not make? (Not getting paper statement and giving me the wrong balance?
Their mailing address was - Chase Card Services, POBox 15298, Wilmington, DE 19850
My account endS in 0689.
PLEASE DIRECT ME TO GET SOME RESULTS. At this time my balance is $434.95 which has the majority in Interest, penalties and late charges (In excess of $ 225.00)....PLEASE HELP.
Funny, when I cancelled y account, they cancelled my account and issued new card ending with 0689 which I did not ask for.
More Chase Bank Usa Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet