Chase Bank / credit card cancellation
Chase canceled my credit card, which was an account that was transferred from Washington Mutual. In the notice they said that it was because they checked with Experian and I had too many high accounts. The thing is that I had a payment protection in this card and that was covering all my monthly payments and the credit card had around 50% of credit in use. They just sent me the letter saying it was canceled and at the bottom it had the already widely known wamuclosure1 that many people are mentioning.
To me, this seems like they have targeted a very specific area of credit card holders without giving any option except paying all the account at once.
Very bad on Chase and I hope the Consumer Protection Bureau takes a stand on this.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - refusing to refund life savings
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - international financial services (ifs)
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase business checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - check deposit bank/teller rules
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - $25000 missing wire