Chase Bank / illegal credit card practices
Just another example that the banking industry is full of crooks. While my tax dollars were used to loan Chase Manhattan money, Chase operates without scruples to rip off its customers at every turn.
Here is what happened:
I paid off my Chase credit card balance in full, or so I thought. There was actually a leftover balance of $8, due to rolling finance charges. I was late paying the $8 dollars by two months because I was unaware of their being any leftover balance on the card. Does Chase do the normal course of business which is to charge a late fee? No, they cancel my card and effect my credit rating over $8.00. Its important to note, that I was always on time with my payments in the past. When I got the letter my account was closed, Chase was unrelenting in it being a done deal. I called, wrote letters, and they just don't care. I'm doing a full court press writing Obama, my congressman, and any posting at any blog I can. All there advertising and PR is BS...they are willing to screw over any consumer if it saves them a buck, or in this case $8.00. Feel free to email me at aaronroyerolpc.com if you have similar experiences.
I appreciate this site for giving consumers a voice.
Thanks for listening!
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet