Chase Bank — discrimination
I have been a loyal Chase bank customer for many years. On June 8th, 2010 I went to the Sheepshead bay branch to deposit a check written to my name Joyce Liao. The teller, Maryana Grattan indicated that she felt that there was a problem with the check because I have a Chinese name. Instead of discussing the problem with me she refused to serve me and asked me to leave the bank or she would call security. I asked to talk to the manager and she said that she was the manager. I asked another employee, Demitry Komarovsy, for her name. He responded by grabbing a piece of paper that that I was holding in my hand. I later through the Branch Manager Jason Casal I found out that my account has been closed by the security department without my permission.
Many times in Chase Branches in Sheepshead Bay I have experienced rude service and have had people complain to me while I was shockingly mistreated by employees of your bank. I feel that I have been treated unjustly and insulted by Chase Bank employees Maryana Grattan and Demitry Komarovsy at the Sheepshead Bay Branch. A lady, Sophia Heisley - who was a customer and who witnessed how I was mistreated at the time - told me that she had just filed a complaint for the poor service she received from the Chase Bank a couple weeks ago and would be willing to be my witness, when I file my complaint. I would like to know what Chase Bank will do to improve the service at the Sheepshead branch.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts