Chase Bank / awful, awful, awful

US Review updated:

Recently I received an email from Chase Bank. It content the url stating that they have good offers for investing in companies were we could earn more in the form of interest. Ok, it reminds me that the email was commonly send. so it must be true only. Later, I fill all the information needed in the form that url provided and submitted it. Some days later I started receiving calls from unknown person saying himself manager of the Chase Bank asking me to subscribe for their various schemes. After saying no for several time I talk to someone from Chase Bank directly to get information regarding te email, but no help I got from there call center. I would only say that if Chase Bank wants to save its bank from being bankrupt should stop such activities or either look into the matter to help out their customers to gain their trust.

Al

Comments

• Ni
      Nov 20, 2009

good luck getting an attorney - I have one - they won't return his call - and good luck answering his letter - this is the WORST company/bank/corporation - I have called the attorney general's office in Ohio, Illinois, Missouri they won't answer my phone calls either.

Talk about Government ### - a bunch of robots - I am willing to file a class action suit against them - write to be at [protected]@lycos.com - gov't robots run these banks

time to dig a hole in your backyard and hide your goods - even the fdic won't answer me

• Ni
      Nov 20, 2009

read this and start thinking