Chase Bank / annual fee
We send our statement back to cancel our credit card as the annual fee was more than we wanted to pay since we did not use this card. Had not been used in many many months. They said they did not get the cancellation.
When the second statement came, it was still on there so I sent it again and said we cancelled this card.
Then I got a notice saying it was overdue and I then found a way to get someone in the email message dept. They say the annual fee is due as it was not cancelled in time. I do not understand why it would be fair to charge you for an annual fee that the card has been cancelled and I do believe they got the request to cancel and they just ignored it hoping it would just get paid. I do not feel this is fair or legal and need help.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet