Chase Auto Loan / fraud
We fell behind in our auto loan with Chase. We tried to file for the Hardship program and was not accepted. I wanted to sell the auto and was told that it was written off and we had the auto repossessed one year ago. We received No documents from Chase on the repossession. Just a bill for $6500 on a $7500 loan and blue book value of $6500-$7500. When I disputed the bill with Pa State I found out that Chase clamed the auto was damaged and there was missing for two months from the time it was repoed. I did a search and the auto went to auction a few times..todate the auto is still in our name and I beleive that it is NOT our auto that went to auction that the VIN was switched on a clunker! Our auto was Not damaged and in good condition. I was advised to sue! This is Fraud! from a bank that took a $25, 000.00 Bailout of OUR Tax money!
More Chase Auto Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that