Chase Auto Finance / rude, threatening, scam!

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-388-4223

I have never had an account with chase auto finance. Their rep is a piece of work and I hope she loses her job, as she has already lost her dignity.

Their collections reps are rude, threatening, and I will be recording future conversations (Along with their harrassing voicemails I have already recorded) and report it to the authorities.

Talk about rude customer service! Since last week, I have received at least 3 extremely threatening calls addressed to my name from their collections department. I have never received any letters from them. I called at least 5 different chase numbers (The main number, customer service, plus various auto finance numbers I keep getting routed t0) , none have a record of an account.

I get a call from them again today and this time actually spoke with their harrassing rep. I explained I don't owe them anything because I never opened an account with them. The only auto loan I had was with another company, which I paid off over 5 years ago. She then starts screaming and called me a liar! She said not to lie to her and that i'm 3 months behind on a payment. I then asked where she's been sending her collections letters. She would not give that out, then demanded my social security number!! I told her i'm not giving that out. I tell her to check my home number (Which she is calling) against my home address, because that won't match in her system.

I pulled a new credit report and, hmmmm, nothing listing chase auto finance. I opened up a credit card 2 weeks ago and that credit card is already on my credit report. And the monsters are auto finance are saying i'm 3 months behind, but it's not on my credit report? It's on someone's credit report, but not mine. I told them they got scammed. They're using my name, home number, someone else's address and someone else's social security. Hope they lose their money on this since they dropped the ball. Whoever at the dealership approved this loan was a ###, should have noticed the auto loan didn't match the social security, address, name.

Cp

Comments

• Ta
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I want to joi a class action against Chase Auto! A year ago they repoed our SUV. To date the SUV is still in our name and the TAG is missing! Chase claims the SUV was damaged and had hi miles our records show that it was taken 2 months prior to Chase documentation. They also sold it for less then a grand, yet the loan is for over 7 grand. No way is this SUV worth only a grand! We were told to wait for the hardship program and we were not offered this program, Chase just took the Auto! They need to be sued that will but a end to their Fraud and illegal business practices! Also Chase never sent us a notice to pay balance on SUV..so we couldnt even save it..and Chase would not let us sell it!

• Sh
      6th of Dec, 2010

I knew I wasn't the only one...

I don't have a loan with them either - never have.