Chase Auto Finance / rude, threatening, scam!
I have never had an account with chase auto finance. Their rep is a piece of work and I hope she loses her job, as she has already lost her dignity.
Their collections reps are rude, threatening, and I will be recording future conversations (Along with their harrassing voicemails I have already recorded) and report it to the authorities.
Talk about rude customer service! Since last week, I have received at least 3 extremely threatening calls addressed to my name from their collections department. I have never received any letters from them. I called at least 5 different chase numbers (The main number, customer service, plus various auto finance numbers I keep getting routed t0) , none have a record of an account.
I get a call from them again today and this time actually spoke with their harrassing rep. I explained I don't owe them anything because I never opened an account with them. The only auto loan I had was with another company, which I paid off over 5 years ago. She then starts screaming and called me a liar! She said not to lie to her and that i'm 3 months behind on a payment. I then asked where she's been sending her collections letters. She would not give that out, then demanded my social security number!! I told her i'm not giving that out. I tell her to check my home number (Which she is calling) against my home address, because that won't match in her system.
I pulled a new credit report and, hmmmm, nothing listing chase auto finance. I opened up a credit card 2 weeks ago and that credit card is already on my credit report. And the monsters are auto finance are saying i'm 3 months behind, but it's not on my credit report? It's on someone's credit report, but not mine. I told them they got scammed. They're using my name, home number, someone else's address and someone else's social security. Hope they lose their money on this since they dropped the ball. Whoever at the dealership approved this loan was a ###, should have noticed the auto loan didn't match the social security, address, name.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - regarding chase account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - horrible customer service
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York, NY - wire transfer
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - closed bank account and can't access money