Chase Auto Finance / this situation is unfair!

In January your collections area repossessed car not because I was not making an attempt to pay my loan I just could not make the full payment. I had called and informed them that I had loss may job. The first person I spoke with concerning this matter was very helpful and polite after that everyone else that i spoke with was rude and arrogant, even to the point of reminding me of the commitment I made. Now when my car was taken and I called to the collection department in Charlotte to ask what could be done I spoke to 2 agent one that was handling my case and her back up and even the manager. Each time I was given little pieces of information. 1st where the car was, 2nd how much money was needed. NO one ever told me that the car would be taken the the auction yard in Charlotte after 3 days on of which was a holiday. When I was told how much money I needed to pay I should have been told at that time that I would be billed 4 months after with a bill as large as my car note to pay for having my car removed. When I was quoted the amount of money that was needed I was also told at that time that these monies would take care of everything. I was told by the Cary Auto personnel that each lot has a fee due for the number of days that ones car is on their property. Upon attempting to make provisions to pickup my car on Friday is when I found out that it had been moved to the auction yard in Charlotte and that the Financial Institution decided how may days a car stay before being moved. I then called the Charlotte collections office again and asked for the manager and asked why wasn't I informed of the time frame, his response was that everyone there knew that there was a 3 day limit which is fine because they work there but what about me. The bottom line to this complaint is that I don't think it's fair to bill someone 4 months after the fact and expect them to be able to pay as if there is a money tree available at free will.This yet another ding against my credit because not only is fee past due. I would like to see the fee which is about $400.00 adjusted off, I feel if I have to pay Cary Auto anything at all is for the 3 day that my car was on his property. I am very disappointed with the customer care of the company. Up until my dealings with you on this situation I really thought I was being financed by a caring company but I see that was the wrong thing to think. I have heard others with the same feelings. I really feel that this situation is unfair and unjust to be billed 4 months after the incident.

D  25th of Oct, 2007 by
Pay your bill next time. Your a grown person. Responsibilities.

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Logo Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank